Not a single post by James Jackson's brother..

Advertisement
NAW LAST TIME I POSTED YA'LL TOLD THE POLICE ON MY *** I AIN'T F.UCKI.NG WITH YALL NO MO.............. I'LL DO MY DIRT IN SILENCE
Believe it or not but I was just thinking of you when I was in line at Deweys Liquors in Temple Terrace (Tampa). While purchasing some Jack and Crown I looked up and saw huge bottle of Henny for $90.99 and thought, what happened to I'm JJB. Don't let no punk *** internet snitches run you out my *****!

Believe it or not but I was just thinking of you when I was in line at Deweys Liquors in Temple Terrace (Tampa). While purchasing some Jack and Crown I looked up and saw huge bottle of Henny for $90.99 and thought, what happened to I'm JJB. Don't let no punk *** internet snitches run you out my *****!
STUPIT Prices!!!!!

Advertisement
Im James Jackson Brother is a punk who runs his mouth thinking he tough ... come at me bro!
On behalf of CanesInSight... no one likes you. Walk the plank, ho-cake.

@I'm james Jackson brother fück these punk rock *** kids tryna act all tough for internet cool points dry snitching on one of our own like the baby back gaytor ******* they are.

Is that the liquor store on Busch and 56th? If so they have the cheapest prices in Tampa

Advertisement
Advertisement
On behalf of your mama... she love my BBC she walked my plank
Weak....

Thats the best you can come up with besides downvoting anything i post like the useless cuck you are?
Using those words like its the firdt time you discovered *********ion.
FOH, Rumplestiltskin with yo 10 year old *** go back to the kiddie table, girl.

Edit:
P.S. keep downvoting, groupie like you always do, ***aloon

Weak....

Thats the best you can come up with besides downvoting anything i post like the useless cuck you are?
Using those words like its the firdt time you discovered *********ion.
FOH, Rumplestiltskin with yo 10 year old *** go back to the kiddie table, girl.

Edit:
P.S. keep downvoting, groupie like you always do, ***aloon

What you gunna do about?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back