Not A Single One Of Us

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
Should ever utter a bad word about Mark Richt.

He came here, helped get a lot of things done. Once it became apparent to him that the game has passed him by and he wasn’t capable of performing at a level that warranted his contract, he retired.

Instead of hanging around and stealing money, forcing banners to fly, turning the program into a toxic state of disarray, he looked in the mirror and admitted to himself that he can’t cut it anymore and left.

He just saved us 2 years and a much bigger hole to rebuild out of for this one. Thanks to Mark Richt for manning up and doing the right thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
when we look back I think the rise of the U will have started with him and the changes he made to our facilities and culture. He may not have had the juice left to finish but he turned this program in the right direction.

I can respect that he doesn't have it anymore and decided to hang it up.

However, I thought maybe a change of scenery and coaching in a terrible conference would do him some good.

Thanks for beating the Domers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed. I really hope as a community, we can do an uncommon thing and let a good man walk away without trashing what remains of his legacy.

He wasn't the guy to get us to the next level, but he's still a person and his character and humanity shouldn't be ripped to shreds just because he lost his touch as a football coach.

Thanks for doing the right thing, Coach.

Now let's hope the university can do the right thing moving forward. Miami's on the precipice right now.

Should ever utter a bad word about Mark Richt.

He came here, helped get a lot of things done. Once it became apparent to him that the game has passed him by and he wasn’t capable of performing at a level that warranted his contract, he retired.

Instead of hanging around and stealing money, forcing banners to fly, turning the program into a toxic state of disarray, he looked in the mirror and admitted to himself that he can’t cut it anymore and left.

He just saved us 2 years and a much bigger hole to rebuild out of for this one. Thanks to Mark Richt for manning up and doing the right thing.
Way too late for that lmao..but aye y’all got your wish. So who do we get

The sad part is that if we hadn't suffered through Coker, Shannon, and Golden, he might have had a chance to prove that this year was an aberration. But after that lot, there's no such thing as just a bad year.

Advertisement
I had hope and truly believed he would be a great coach here, but it does look like the game passed him by. he figured that out and said enough is enough. Solid individual and he made the right decision for himself, his school and his family.

Thank you Richt, that was a great decision and at least he beat FSU twice... ole AG couldn't do it at all...

**** doesn’t this mean the guys who signed early could opt out of their LOI or are they locked in?

Advertisement
Back