Not a single change

Advertisement
Because he doesn't know any better. He probably has no clue what to do and where to get replacements for those coaches.
Who is he going to get to replace fired coaches in the middle of the season? Give even more responsibility to one of the guys who is still here who isn't cutting it? I'm reserving judgement until I see what happens at the end of the season.

Who is he going to get to replace fired coaches in the middle of the season? Give even more responsibility to one of the guys who is still here who isn't cutting it? I'm reserving judgement until I see what happens at the end of the season.
You think it didn't happen before?

He wasn’t going to fire Richt. What makes you think he will can Manny or make him change staff?

You have a point but he demanded changes, and we are way beneath Richt's level of performance after 7 games with a guy that has completely lost the locker room. This is an all-time low with more talent than Richt had.

You have a point but he demanded changes, and we are way beneath Richt's level of performance after 7 games with a guy that has completely lost the locker room. This is an all-time low with more talent than Richt had.
Well, I hope you are right.

Advertisement
After this game
How does manny not make a single coaching change
How does he cont to make no changes to special teams, he changes kickers and the results are the same
We cont to be unprepared for fakes
He has zero accountability for the coaches
And judging from is complete lack of changes, I doubt he will make any substantial staff changes
Jeezus fck, are you new here? This is exactly how it always goes. We see a house on fire and the HC gives us a speech about no panicking. We've got to stay the course. Just go to bed, everything will be better in the morning.

Then we all burn to death in our sleep.

Hire a new HC.

Repeat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back