Not a Canes fan, but

Justheretosay

Freshman
I have lurked here for a while. My god I feel bad for you guys. I’m from Broward, so I know how proud Canes fans are. Richt is an embarrassment. The team looked unprepared. Was the adulterous fake pastor just sitting on the corner of Times Square instead of coaching?

Also wtf is up with your S&C program? Deejay Dallas looked as fat as Lendale White.

Advertisement
I have lurked here for a while. My god I feel bad for you guys. I’m from Broward, so I know how proud Canes fans are. Richt is an embarrassment. The team looked unprepared. Was the adulterous fake pastor just sitting on the corner of Times Square instead of coaching?

Also wtf is up with your S&C program? Deejay Dallas looked as fat as Lendale White.

Why do you Lurk on a Miami board if you aren't a Miami fan? How are you from Broward and not a Miami fan?

he is addicted to ambien and when you make 4 mil life is but a dream...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back