Norvell's honeymoon is already over at FSU

In all seriousness and i know we like to see teams or people we dont like squirm when they put themselves into bad positions but did he not think any of the players would see this interview and realize he was lying??

Also have you noticed how eerily quiet its been in Gainesville

Advertisement
Talking to a couple fsu players a good few seem to hold the sentiment that willie wasn’t afforded enough time because he was black. As someone else mentioned, norvell came in with the “no earrings or hoodie bs” right after along with other things, this may have been one of those simmering things that finally boiled over last night.

When they fired Willie I told my fsu buddies this was bad look to fire you first African-American coach after just 21 games and 2 recruiting classes. Considering wherever Willie went he eventually turned the program around but needed time

Advertisement
When they fired Willie I told my fsu buddies this was bad look to fire you first African-American coach after just 21 games and 2 recruiting classes. Considering wherever Willie went he eventually turned the program around but needed time
He did need more time. Any coach would need a few years to clean that landfill up. I don't know if he was the right coach for the job or not, but no coach in America will win there again until the garbage is completely taken out. A year and a half wasn't enough time.

125365-boy-that-escalated-quickly-gif-xyYF.gif

He did need more time. Any coach would need a few years to clean that landfill up. I don't know if he was the right coach for the job or not, but no coach in America will win there again until the garbage is completely taken out. A year and a half wasn't enough time.
Willie needed more time at FSU for Canes fans is same as Alberto needed more time at UM for FSU fans.

We should have started a GoFundMe to keep Taggert at FSU.

Remember when Price was fired at Bama after he racked up all those losses for the Tide?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Willie needed more time at FSU for Canes fans is same as Alberto needed more time at UM for FSU fans.
Sample sizes were vastly different, though. Taggart made serious changes after year one, and there was improvement. Golden, after years of proof the D was anemic, wouldn't make a change.

I get what you're saying, but the situations were very different. Taggart wasn't stubborn as ****. Golden was.

That being said, the turnover fannypack was a fireable offence.

Talking to a couple fsu players a good few seem to hold the sentiment that willie wasn’t afforded enough time because he was black. As someone else mentioned, norvell came in with the “no earrings or hoodie bs” right after along with other things, this may have been one of those simmering things that finally boiled over last night.

He was a ****** coach and did not deserve the FSU job, however, I do agree that if he were white with the same results and buyout that FSU absolutely would've kept him longer.

Delete this if you see fit RVA.

**** FSU though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sample sizes were vastly different, though. Taggart made serious changes after year one, and there was improvement. Golden, after years of proof the D was anemic, wouldn't make a change.

I get what you're saying, but the situations were very different. Taggart wasn't stubborn as ****. Golden was.

That being said, the turnover fannypack was a fireable offence.

A bathe is the rejuvenating blood of hypocrisy that surrounds us!!!

The ***** pack has to be #1 in all time re-re CFB moments.

Can we think of one worse?

Advertisement
Back