Norvell's honeymoon is already over at FSU

He pretty much denounced Kap and BLM and had a coach use a racial slur at a player and it was said that it was handled within doors but not publicly to the team. If y’all ever been to upstate sc this wouldn’t surprise u tbh
I never heard of this. That's crazy

Advertisement
If **** really hits the fan and Norvell resigns or gets fired I feel like they’ll try to use Haggins to keep things together since the players respect and love him so much. If I’m Haggins I’m telling them **** no y’all figure it out especially if FSU really did em dirty before hiring Norvell like people say.
Let's all pray that they steal Manny away. He is their alum.

I don’t get this. If it was me, I would’ve met with them just to let them know that it’s ok to protest and to just make sure you don’t do something stupid. You mean to tell me that this man just sent a general text? What kind of **** is that?

Who cares, it’s FSU.

tenor (39).gif

Advertisement
If **** really hits the fan and Norvell resigns or gets fired I feel like they’ll try to use Haggins to keep things together since the players respect and love him so much. If I’m Haggins I’m telling them **** no y’all figure it out especially if FSU really did em dirty before hiring Norvell like people say.
Who cares. F' Haggins as well...

Duuuuude!!!!! They were fighting over Drew Brees and whether he’s a racist, ignorant or an ignorant racist. I did everyone here a service by keeping this about the destruction of the F$U coRching staph.
Just busting your balls.

Advertisement
First he came for the hoodies, and I did not speak out—

Then he came for the headphones, and I did not speak out—

Then my coach flat out lied to the entire team about a sensitive national issue that affects everyone and I burnt the program to the ground.
one for the history books.

Advertisement
FSU mods are saying this rumor is false and the meeting is ongoing. They expect a statement afterwards

Just getting better and better.

So, IF Norvell goes full retreat, how do that look?

BUT IF Marvin goes full retreat, how does that look?

The FSU spin machine just got engaged to hyperdrive.

We should relish in FSU's dysfunction. FFS, let's hope they hire Ron Zook and Al.Groh.

Advertisement
I suspect this isn’t the first incident. It seem there was already a lack of trust.
Talking to a couple fsu players a good few seem to hold the sentiment that willie wasn’t afforded enough time because he was black. As someone else mentioned, norvell came in with the “no earrings or hoodie bs” right after along with other things, this may have been one of those simmering things that finally boiled over last night.

Advertisement
Back