Norvell's honeymoon is already over at FSU

Advertisement
This is a CIS HOF worthy post sir.
I am just a simple man, who gets more pleasure lately watching the misfortunes of the Seminoles and Gators than watching some of our games. I look forward to a time when we start kicking *** on the field again while Florida State is buying out another coach and the Gators continue to hype up another "Heisman" QB while getting destroyed by Georgia.

1591277738116.jpeg

Advertisement
Hey, I stuck with frigging Golden for two years too long so no need to explain. All these years hiring stiffs and we never gave Butch a second shot. How bad could he have been-- only 10 first round picks instead of 30?
Everytime i think about it I get angry. One of our greatest coaches practically begging to come back and the ad lines up the clowns. Excruciating...

If **** really hits the fan and Norvell resigns or gets fired I feel like they’ll try to use Haggins to keep things together since the players respect and love him so much. If I’m Haggins I’m telling them **** no y’all figure it out especially if FSU really did em dirty before hiring Norvell like people say.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First he came for the hoodies, and I did not speak out—

Then he came for the headphones, and I did not speak out—

Then my coach flat out lied to the entire team about a sensitive national issue that affects everyone and I burnt the program to the ground.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back