Norvell's honeymoon is already over at FSU

Still don’t want any of their players, bunch of losers over there especially since all this outrage will last for a week after their team meeting where Norvell will cry a bit and apologize as they go on to a 5-7 season

Advertisement
You’re that guy..
They spend the game talking about scouting and minor league systems in Korea versus the US, spent time talking about Floyd which I'm ok with, but shouldn't they spend their time doing that in one of their shows, like baseball tonight? They are literally ignoring the game most of the time.

And back on topic to watching the mess at FSU

Advertisement
Good point. Unfortunately he is still a crap coach and not coach can lose to crap teams and keep the locker room. Manny has all the accessories and bling right but the tux still is just cut way to short -- Urkel style. I fear he topped out with the first TOC.(it was great but no follow up)
That's why i made the purpose to write "for now". Unfortunately all the signs point to the guy being over his head. I'm just waiting for one of thosemiracle on ice moments...

Advertisement
They spend the game talking about scouting and minor league systems in Korea versus the US, spent time talking about Floyd which I'm ok with, but shouldn't they spend their time doing that in one of their shows, like baseball tonight? They are literally ignoring the game most of the time.

And back on topic to watching the mess at FSU

Wtf are you talking about? No one gives a **** about your agenda.

Wow. And it’s his best player leading the charge.

Being fake will get you killed.
I enjoyed life more when both of us were fighting to the death for top of the mountain instead of tripping over each other is race to the bottom. I remember those post OSU games when each team would get all excited about have good games against each other, only to discover that we buth just sucked equally. They got lift with Jimbo and Rapist but we were still down here waiting for them.

Advertisement
Wtf are you talking about? No one gives a **** about your agenda.
So you turn on a football game and expect the game to be shrunk into the corner so they can show feeds of three different guys talking about something else instead of the game you're watching?

I don't have an agenda other than if I'm watching a game maybe they should comment on the game. They have shows on all day where they discuss peripheral issues related to sports, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

What's my agenda? I wanna hear.

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 9.27.49 AM.png

Whichever one of you is on their thread trolling. Continue to do the Lord's work.

Advertisement
David Hale from ESPN who is a good follow for stats and such in the ACC said players aren’t backing down right now.

he said he has never seen players basically post and speak up as much as they are now. They are learning the true feelings of these phony guys like Dabo. Will it be enough for some kids not to select these schools in the future? We will see but Dabo and Norvell have looked pretty foolish over the last couple days.
What has Dabo done /said?

Even that seems like a stretch, he starts with "we've had a lot of open communication with our team, our players, and our coaches" (I doubt a generated group text classifies as "a lot") and right after he said he went back and forth with every player "this weekend" he says "that was something that was important to me" and "I'll continue to share with our guys the platform that they have" and "I told these guys just how grateful I am" and "That's something we definitely have talked about in a big-picture team approach, but also, more specifically, the individual and group conversations"

A lot of past tense speak in those quotes.

Totally agree. Never discount the failings of the verbally floundering.

How he can fix: "I own this, I was wrong, here's what I've already done with the team, here's what we are doing in future..."

It isn't that hard.

Will it make though?

That's why i made the purpose to write "for now". Unfortunately all the signs point to the guy being over his head. I'm just waiting for one of thosemiracle on ice moments...
Hey, I stuck with frigging Golden for two years too long so no need to explain. All these years hiring stiffs and we never gave Butch a second shot. How bad could he have been-- only 10 first round picks instead of 30?

Advertisement
Back