Norvell's honeymoon is already over at FSU

Advertisement
Incredibly odd.

How could he [Norvell] be so tone deaf on the "one on one" meeting part.

My guess: "I misspoke a meant to say I will be meeting with our players one on one..."

Big hole to climb out of in such a raw emotional time.

Even that seems like a stretch, he starts with "we've had a lot of open communication with our team, our players, and our coaches" (I doubt a generated group text classifies as "a lot") and right after he said he went back and forth with every player "this weekend" he says "that was something that was important to me" and "I'll continue to share with our guys the platform that they have" and "I told these guys just how grateful I am" and "That's something we definitely have talked about in a big-picture team approach, but also, more specifically, the individual and group conversations"

A lot of past tense speak in those quotes.

I’m here for it.

8A5DDE2F-DC5C-41DF-ABCD-09D607D65945.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t get this. If it was me, I would’ve met with them just to let them know that it’s ok to protest and to just make sure you don’t do something stupid. You mean to tell me that this man just sent a general text? What kind of **** is that?

Who cares, it’s FSU.

Advertisement
So In Norvell's mind he says something to the media he absolutely knows isn't true for the purpose , I assume, of making himself look like something more than what he really is and the expectation is the players on the team he's speaking of are just supposed to go along with it unconditionally??
Is that what he assumed would happen??

Advertisement
So In Norvell's mind he says something to the media he absolutely knows isn't true for the purpose , I assume, of making himself look like something more than what he really is and the expectation is the players on the team he's speaking of are just supposed to go along with it unconditionally??
Is that what he assumed would happen??
Yes

Advertisement
Back