Norvell Making Moves

Advertisement
What makes him a big time hire? We heard that same sh*t about the guy Briles brought with him from Houston.

people think that every move from someone else is 100xbetter than the moves we’re not making. Yes people praised the**** out of that FSU OL hire and he actually made the OL worse...

Advertisement
people think that every move from someone else is 100xbetter than the moves we’re not making. Yes people praised the**** out of that FSU OL hire and he actually made the OL worse...
Nobody of any competency said Clements was a big deal. His lines at Baylor weren't that great. And he was out of D1 football until Briles pulled him to Houston.

Thomsen on the other hand has HC experience, and has consistently fielded a competitive OL unit. More importantly, he gives FSU a nice Texas pipeline.

And hes not 100 xs better than Barry.

He's probably a billion times superior.

Norvell has in the past and will pull a good staff together in Tally. we need to worry about our sorry -ss AD dept and sad sack
staff led by CMD..... is CMD the next Al Golden , always has the press conference lingo down perfect.
hopefully some one at the University of Coral Gables has hired a Recruiting outfit to find a new AD.
let the AD hire a top notch HC....Till the BOT decides we need to stop stealing from the ACC , we will be toast

Advertisement
Advertisement
Norvell has in the past and will pull a good staff together in Tally. we need to worry about our sorry -ss AD dept and sad sack
staff led by CMD..... is CMD the next Al Golden , always has the press conference lingo down perfect.
hopefully some one at the University of Coral Gables has hired a Recruiting outfit to find a new AD.
let the AD hire a top notch HC....Till the BOT decides we need to stop stealing from the ACC , we will be toast

Funny; b/c last night I happened to tune in to ESPN radio for The Bay, and they only talk Bay Area teams or NBA, and out of no where, they start talking about Norvell’s press conference and his rep among his peers and how highly regarded he was. It’s a chitty connection where I live w that station, but all of a sudden I hear, Norvell will get FSU back to competing for ACC crowns and national titles within 3 yrs, book it.

I know @Liberty City El was very bullish on us hiring him. Hoping that he becomes more Fuentes & less Meyers (regarding G5 becoming P5 coaches)

Advertisement
I'm telling you Norvell is a grand slam for FSU. Give him 3 years and hes gonna be smoking us.

I agree.

He's no nonsense. Young, innovative and smart but unlike Manny he has a proven track record of winning as an HC.

This move opens up a pipeline to Texas as well as nets them a good coach.

Very smart solid move.

You know what they have a lot of at Texas that they don't have a lot of in Florida?

Big, talented O linemen.

Instead Manure is whiffing on the best local talent crop at OL in a while. Lol.

Advertisement
Back