We can thank god that Folden whiffed on all his Plan A guys at DT.Remember there was some debate about how good of a take he was. Multiple schools offered him at OL, Miami gave him the chance at DL. Absolute stud.
I'd vote for McIntosh as the absolute stud over Norton. Norton isn't chopped liver but McIntosh is on his way to the next level. If he keeps adding muscle, dude will be near unstoppable in two years.
I'd vote for McIntosh as the absolute stud over Norton. Norton isn't chopped liver but McIntosh is on his way to the next level. If he keeps adding muscle, dude will be near unstoppable in two years.
And there's the inevitable "yeah, but _____ is better" urine in the congratulatory bowl of Cheerios.
I'd vote for McIntosh as the absolute stud over Norton. Norton isn't chopped liver but McIntosh is on his way to the next level. If he keeps adding muscle, dude will be near unstoppable in two years.
And there's the inevitable "yeah, but _____ is better" urine in the congratulatory bowl of Cheerios.
I'd vote for McIntosh as the absolute stud over Norton. Norton isn't chopped liver but McIntosh is on his way to the next level. If he keeps adding muscle, dude will be near unstoppable in two years.