Norton's FF

umhurricane2511

Always Faithful
**** impressive.

A dude his size, doing a 5 yd superman dive, punching the ball out with his right hand?

Lulz, ***** not normal

Advertisement
Remember there was some debate about how good of a take he was. Multiple schools offered him at OL, Miami gave him the chance at DL. Absolute stud.

I'd vote for McIntosh as the absolute stud over Norton. Norton isn't chopped liver but McIntosh is on his way to the next level. If he keeps adding muscle, dude will be near unstoppable in two years.

Advertisement
I'd vote for McIntosh as the absolute stud over Norton. Norton isn't chopped liver but McIntosh is on his way to the next level. If he keeps adding muscle, dude will be near unstoppable in two years.

And there's the inevitable "yeah, but _____ is better" urine in the congratulatory bowl of Cheerios.

And there's the inevitable "yeah, but _____ is better" urine in the congratulatory bowl of Cheerios.

yeah both are amazing..both are the two best we have had sine wilfork imo

Advertisement

You keep adding so much value to this board.

+1 McIntosh and Elder are best D players imo

There are about 6 guys on that dline that owe coach Kool a **** load because he had made them money this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back