Norton?

He just commited to us

WOW....what is a 4* DT???

Anyone remember Jelani Hamilton? He was a 4 star DT as well.

Incorrect. Jelani Hamilton was a DE recruit who ate his way into a DT spot.

BTW- Vince Wilfork was a 4 star DT. What's your point?

Whatever. The point is that it doesn't matter if you're 2 stars or 4 stars on our d line.

You did NOT make that point. You simply pulled out one example that made you feel better. Landing Norton is a great accomplishment. Today is about celebrating the kids who chose to come here. We've got plenty of time to spew the truth about our staff.

Advertisement
WOW....what is a 4* DT???

Whatever. The point is that it doesn't matter if you're 2 stars or 4 stars on our d line.

You did NOT make that point. You simply pulled out one example that made you feel better. Landing Norton is a great accomplishment. Today is about celebrating the kids who chose to come here. We've got plenty of time to spew the truth about our staff.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hilarious. I don't a lot of celebrating on the current threads.

And that example didn't make me feel better. It actually makes me feel worse. Like Chickillo. People we have great hopes for that end up doing a lot less than they should.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hilarious. I don't a lot of celebrating on the current threads.

And that example didn't make me feel better. It actually makes me feel worse. Like Chickillo. People we have great hopes for that end up doing a lot less than they should.

Toof

I'm sure he'll prove invaluable dropping into coverage and blanketing jitterbug slot receivers in the flat..

This staff will know EXACTLY how to use him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good news. Too bad they won't know how to coach him up. That's based on watching 4 years of the worst defensive coaching in Cane History.

Like the Kendrick Norton pick up for the lackluster day. Kid is how you draw up a possible nose, him and Ryan Fines can duke it out. I like him more than Fines as a prospect. Kid is athletic as you can see him at guard and he weighs close to 300. And isn't "fat"...so there is some development to be made. Were looking at a 6'2 315 pd dt as a soph here.

Like the Kendrick Norton pick up for the lackluster day. Kid is how you draw up a possible nose, him and Ryan Fines can duke it out. I like him more than Fines as a prospect. Kid is athletic as you can see him at guard and he weighs close to 300. And isn't "fat"...so there is some development to be made. Were looking at a 6'2 315 pd dt as a soph here.

If Willis makes it here and we get a new staff, do you see him changing over to Guard?

If Willis makes it here and we get a new staff, do you see him changing over to Guard?

I don't think so. I think unless he plays center he is to short for what we do at guard. I don't know if you guys see the size of our ol, they are Huge. McDermott might end up at guard and he is like 6'5. Norton looks to be 6'2. Good film at guard but he looks like exactly what they want for their dt... Looks a lot like heurtolu.

He looks like what aub would want at guard as they pull and used their ol in similar fashion. Daniel Isadora is like 6'3 1/2 and looks like the shortest guy on our ol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back