Norton

Ohhhhh ok. "I wanna talk to Samson.... fly me to the moon with that ***** Alice Kramden."

Advertisement
Can we just start a list of who ISNT visiting Auburn this weekend. Good grief.

2 years in a row Muschamp and TRob are cleaning us out down the stretch.

some of you young fellas dont even know who Jackie Gleason is lol

Who???

If you're gonna make references to other Ken Norton's, there's only one I can think of...

KNorton3.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
It thought we preferred Kevin Scott over a kid that should be playing o-line

TG should be playing wide receiver, but that doesn't mean he can't play QB, I hope he comes and plays with a chip on his shoulder, ad if he isn't as good as he thinks he will be then hopefully he moves over.

Want Norton. If we are looking for someone to fill what this staff asks of the DTs. Norton fits.

If he doesn't pan out at DT, you have a great starting OG down the line on the offensive line.

If Golden lands Norton I will nominate him for the 2015 Lombardi Excellence in College Football Recruiting Award.

Advertisement
Want Norton. If we are looking for someone to fill what this staff asks of the DTs. Norton fits.

If he doesn't pan out at DT, you have a great starting OG down the line on the offensive line.

our DTs are Gs on the line, so hes the perfect recruit for us

Advertisement
This thread made me think of this old Eddie Murphy bit:

[video=youtube;-70XZP8y7e8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-70XZP8y7e8[/video]

Norton is visiting Auburn this weekend,will be tough to land him.
they are not sure they want him or will have room
Auburn getting Cowart, Jefferson, Holland , and Ivey. They dont have no room for him at all.

If that happens. Gators fans will go into epic meltdown.

I would figure maybe they at least get 1. Ivey.

But let's see. Lol
Cowart, Jefferson, and Holland have all said they are going to play in college together. No one is going to florida, Auburn just visited Cowart today. They all got relationships with T rob and Muschamp. Ivey best friend Cox is already enrolled at Auburn with the uncertainty at FL he is going to Auburn. He can win there and the scheme fits his athleticism as an OT. Of course none of this could happen just my hypothesis lol

Advertisement
Back