Northwestern boys/ Avantae Williams - Amari Daniels - If my threads annoy you, Dont click or read.

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
Romeo - Flemming - Lewis - Brantly

Brantly showed up - romeo at LSU - seemed flemming and Lewis were vibing this weekend but didnt show up to paradise.

They all seem to have strong brotherhood relationship with eachother, I think they are true hurricanes that wouldnt even waiver the decision of ever leaving (brantly,flemming and romeo) *I think we get lewis too*

Driving me crazy of why they didnt show up to paradise, I hope they had a good reason, IDC really I just pray they are canes. esp Flemming.

Lewis was tweeting with James Williams all night after paradise saying they are going to play together in college-- exciting and I think it would be The U , I just wish they were all at paradise so our coaches can paint the picture and they can all get together and see what it will be like if they all stayed home and put on for the crib.

Thrilled to see avanate compete and show our his skills and attitude. - I pray coaches preached what it would be like for him and francious to be hurricanes together - Them 2 literally define what Irvin was talking about in his speach

Did amari daniels show up?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Romeo - Flemming - Lewis - Brantly

Brantly showed up - romeo at LSU - seemed flemming and Lewis were vibing this weekend but didnt show up to paradise.

They all seem to have strong brotherhood relationship with eachother, I think they are true hurricanes that wouldnt even waiver the decision of ever leaving (brantly,flemming and romeo) *I think we get lewis too*

Driving me crazy of why they didnt show up to paradise, I hope they had a good reason, IDC really I just pray they are canes. esp Flemming.

Lewis was tweeting with James Williams all night after paradise saying they are going to play together in college-- exciting and I think it would be The U , I just wish they were all at paradise so our coaches can paint the picture and they can all get together and see what it will be like if they all stayed home and put on for the crib.

Thrilled to see avanate compete and show our his skills and attitude. - I pray coaches preached what it would be like for him and francious to be hurricanes together - Them 2 literally define what Irvin was talking about in his speach

Did amari daniels show up?
How long have u been following recruiting for?

Advertisement
Y’all crazy if you think Lewis coming here.
If they’re local, were home for the weekend and didn’t show up for Paradise then yeah, that’s no bueno. If Lewis is tweeting with Williams about playing together then my guess is that they’re not talking about Miami, given Williams de-commitment and Lewis no showing.

If they’re local, were home for the weekend and didn’t show up for Paradise then yeah, that’s no bueno. If Lewis is tweeting with Williams about playing together then my guess is that they’re not talking about Miami, given Williams de-commitment and Lewis no showing.
UbaGA trying to buy Harris, Williams and Lewis

Advertisement
Back