North Carolina

Advertisement
After last night can’t buy the hype that the canes coming off this loss are gonna come in ****ed and upset nc. Yea anything is possible. I wish I had the confidence in an upset. I saw regression last night And if the team tanks the season I wouldn’t be surprised.

After last night can’t buy the hype that the canes coming off this loss are gonna come in ****ed and upset nc. Yea anything is possible. I wish I had the confidence in an upset. I saw regression last night And if the team tanks the season I wouldn’t be surprised.
close ugly games like that are going to happen. The key is to win those type games but to lose that way was terrible. There was no regression at all tvd just had a terrible game. Defense held gt to 250 yards but did have a brain fart at the end of game

John Travolta Meme GIF

Advertisement
We fold like a cheap suit.

Does it even matter?

The glory days are gone. They have been. It's time people realize this and when we do win, enjoy it. When we lose, there's no need for the collosal meltdowns that always occur.

Mario isn't the guy, nor will the next one be. College football, I watched one game this week. One game every week leading up to it. Pay for play has ruined the sport. Just wait until all the big schools and elites dial in the new rules.

****, I don't know half the names on this team or let alone others. Life doesn't afford me the time to follow it like I used to. Nor do I care enough to take away from that life to invest in it. See you all next week for whatever comes.

Advertisement
As much as i hate to say this UNC has a legit HC and team this year. He not letting them play down to UM. They have a system they execute well. They do not hold it back for inferior teams. If they get up they pouring it on. They do not play for FG's. 3rd and long they throwing 20 to 30 yard routes and completing them. They have playmakers all over the field on offense. Maye is not keying on one target all game. That offense will be a nightmare for Guildry to scheme against. TVD on the other hand cannot read a zone defense. Chizik and his zone blitz concepts will be a challenge for TVD. But, no UNC will be out to embarrass Miami

45-10 unc
Had we lost last night without THE call, my mopementum at the discovery of ours fools gold would have been merely picking up.

Now my mopementum is gravity bending. 4-8, 6-6 ceiling.

Mario lost the team last night.

Prepare for a series of boatrace quitfests.

UNC, Clemson, FSU, UL - all 3 score losses guaranteed.

UvA, BC, NCST; Those look a lot like GT type games now.

Don't see another win penciled in

Advertisement
Back