North Carolina RB Derrell Scott claims Miami offer

Advertisement
First person that mentions this effecting Sony should be banned to Bolivian.

I'm calling BS on the kids listed size but he looks good.

First person that mentions this effecting Sony should be banned to Bolivian.

I'm calling BS on the kids listed size but he looks good.

you would be correct he is really 5'8 180

That looks about right. Kid moves well for a little guy but he lacks that lower body explosiveness. Good speed it appears though. Keeps hitting the weights he could be pretty **** good.

Advertisement
very good vision he at rb i dont care about 5'8, duke is 5'9 its not like we are going to need him to win any jump balls

Brandon powell is better as a Rb/ath and he is local. I am curious if scott actaul does have an offer and wht UM would offer him before Powell.

Go canes

Advertisement
Agree with the comment that he has excellent vision as a ball carrier. Uses the cut back really effectively and has good top end speed. I'm guessing his vitals are forecasts for when he arrives in college.

Advertisement
**** the way its lookin' we may not close with any RB's. I'm gonna sit back and wait until signing day. Last year had me so worked up, I was smokin' an ounce erry three dayz.

**** the way its lookin' we may not close with any RB's. I'm gonna sit back and wait until signing day. Last year had me so worked up, I was smokin' an ounce erry three dayz.
166.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back