North Carolina hires..

Advertisement
Meanwhile we went 6-7 with a staff that is so good that not a singlr change was needed!!

You can't make this stuff up.

GO CANES!!!!

BoldJealousAxolotl.gif

Their D Coord can run circles round our head coach the irony! Fire those Temple clowns they don't have what it takes to coach at The U!!!

Advertisement
This is actually kind of old. I was wondering when someone here was going to post it. Big hire for the heels

700k salary per Finebaum show. Nothing to worry about as Blake assured us that our assistant coaches salaries are "competitive".......

700k salary per Finebaum show. Nothing to worry about as Blake assured us that our assistant coaches salaries are "competitive".......

According to your logic, we should increase Duh'Nofrio's salary from the $600+k he makes in order to be competitive. Trust me. That extra $50k didn't stop us from hiring Chizik as DC.

Advertisement

According to your logic, we should increase Duh'Nofrio's salary from the $600+k he makes in order to be competitive. Trust me. That extra $50k didn't stop us from hiring Chizik as DC.

Was going for more of the college football world is evolving Miami and if we don't adjust when the new staff comes it will do us no good.

Advertisement
Back