North Carolina gameday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Williams is a D3 athlete. I laugh at people who think he'll be our QB in 2014. Fisch needs to look himself in the mirror. This overmatched defense gave up 3 points in the second half, and his offense couldn't get a win. The future is at least as bleak as the present or recent past.

Today was ugly but our future still looks a lot better. Lots of So. and Fr out there, they will grow up.

Advertisement
I wonder how many crocodile tears Golden and staff will give at the conference?

"I'm so proud of our guys. They fought the whole way!"
"Ohnofrio is our guy."
"Blah blah blah."

Refs were bad as usual too. UNC is very undisciplined. Shoulda been like three other pi's and 2 grounding calls. Then you have that delay they popped us with.

Williams is a D3 athlete. I laugh at people who think he'll be our QB in 2014. Fisch needs to look himself in the mirror. This overmatched defense gave up 3 points in the second half, and his offense couldn't get a win. The future is at least as bleak as the present or recent past.

Today was ugly but our future still looks a lot better. Lots of So. and Fr out there, they will grow up.

With these coaches? Don't see it

Advertisement
BTW on that last drive when we were at the 40 or so. If we did a slant and go or any other double move I have a feeling it would have been wide open. They were squatting those short routes like crazy.

Guess we should fire them and start over. The roster was all set up for Golden to dominate from the start and he's blown it.

Advertisement

Guess we should fire them and start over. The roster was all set up for Golden to dominate from the start and he's blown it.

You keep on with that next year stuff...I was like that once too

You keep on with that next year stuff...I was like that once too

If you want to ignore the roster that's fine. If you want to be unrealistic how far we had to go that fine.

Yes, its a frustrating loss but if anyone was honestly expecting a quick turnaround that you don't understand anything about football.

Advertisement
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back