North Carolina Game

Advertisement
My concern would be that we would just lose that game and only have 11 reg season games for the 2nd time in 3 years. I really hope we don't have to reschedule.

Advertisement
***** that. Can’t handle another bye. We need to get this bad taste out of our mouths

IMHO, the game will not be cancelled. Too disruptive for ACC schedule and standings. Rather, it might well be moved to avoid the Hurricane. Alternatives? These all make sense to me:

Charlotte. NFL stadium 100+ miles west.
Camping World in Orlando. Again.
Hard Rock. Move our next home game vs UNC back to chapel Hill

Advertisement
3 week layoff is not good. Miami needs to play.

UNC will be distracted this week too (can't be helped- many players have families in the warning area, which one of main reasons Richt cancelled against Arky St). Miami should obliterate UNC.

IMG_20190901_183735.jpg

If they have to move the game to hard rock and then we will have to play 2 in a row up there.

They did it with florida and lsu a few years ago

Advertisement
Would it hurt or benefit us to have it rescheduled? My opinion is a delay would allow us to tune up against non-conference teams.
This may be a gift from God! :sjfd4ytbgaemgtvaw2.jpg:
Why bother thinking on this? Is it in anybody's control?

Also, why the sudden freakout over North Carolina after seeing them in action yesterday? They played well enough to win. Okay. We got our summer lumps out in Florida and they got theirs out against South Carolina. We get two weeks to prep for them and iron out the wrinkles, they get one. Vegas just put us at a 5.5 point favor. I think we do it.

Advertisement
I would assume the ACC would move it to Miami or another spot before postponing or outright cancelling it. They had to move the LSU UF game a few years back and then agreed to let the team that lost the home game get 2 in a row.

I would assume the ACC would move it to Miami or another spot before postponing or outright cancelling it. They had to move the LSU UF game a few years back and then agreed to let the team that lost the home game get 2 in a row.
Unc will do everything in their power not to play here. There’s just not another solution if the two teams don’t have bye weeks that could work. Or move the game to a neutral site if available.

Advertisement
Back