North Carolina 35 Duke 7

Eyedoctor2

Redshirt Freshman
We can finish 2nd in the Coastal with a North Carolina victory!

Oops... if we win out....

Last edited:
Advertisement

I was thinking about that. Totally sucks that we can't win the division this year but 2nd in the division and a 9-4 season could give this team some real confidence going into next year.

I can't believe we are not winning the coastal.

:stephenahand::rustled::diaf-U:

Can we get Al Golden's head on that last one instead of the U

Advertisement

I was thinking about that. Totally sucks that we can't win the division this year but 2nd in the division and a 9-4 season could give this team some real confidence going into next year.
Yes, second in the coastal and another 9-4 season. What a real confidence booster.

Golden really has brainwashed people into thinking this **** is okay. It's amazing.

Bet Blake James gives this guy another extension if he wins out.

Advertisement
SPIRIT SQUAD!!!! GO TEAM!!!

Get the **** out. The goal was to win the ACC. Can't even win the Coastal. GTFO.

Slurpers out numbered in this thread they might want to go take cover. Second place is for losers and people who think this a moral victory is a complete joke . AG lost his chance to stick around his conservative approach In the second half pretty much ends him. This is the same type of football vs Nebraska and Looserville. He coaches like a ***** end of story good bye AG

Advertisement
We would've been screwed out of the coastal title by a Duke loss tonight even if we had beaten fsu and won out. Cuz we **** ourselves with GT. Right?

We would've been screwed out of the coastal title by a Duke loss tonight even if we had beaten fsu and won out. Right?

beating fsu would a big step in turning around the program them pussies pulling off shows you what kind of coaches we have. I would take Herbstreit over AG in ***** ball

Advertisement
I realize the standards at the U, but when was the last time we went at least 9-4 in consecutive years... It's an improvement... A marginal one but one that can't be ignored.

Advertisement
Back