Norland vs Southridge

Advertisement
Advertisement
Norland beat American 49-0 last night. @gogeta4 's QB is only a Sophomore but he has a bright future, you mustve loved having him. Hope he finishes his HS career as a Vike. RB room has 2 very good seniors who continue to make play after play in every game I've watched. Both of em tough to bring down, theyre both consitently breaking off long runs without even having top end speed. I think the WR, #8 had 3 long TD receptions as well in this game. He's a 5-10 JR, Joaquin Reid.

Advertisement
Norland beat American 49-0 last night. @gogeta4 's QB is only a Sophomore but he has a bright future, you mustve loved having him. Hope he finishes his HS career as a Vike. RB room has 2 very good seniors who continue to make play after play in every game I've watched. Both of em tough to bring down, theyre both consitently breaking off long runs without even having top end speed. I think the WR, #8 had 3 long TD receptions as well in this game. He's a 5-10 JR, Joaquin Reid.

They also got Jack Sawyer a yound DE/LB who pLayed at Miramar Optomist too.

The qb if Norland holds on to him and he continues to grow will be good for them i expect him to be a div 1 recruit. Norland needs to grab some of those Carol City Optomist kiods b4 the private schools get to them. The Scottlake, Ravens, or Chiefs KIDS.

Advertisement
Back