Norland vs Central

Astcloud11

Senior
Premium
Central went up 20-0 on Norland, Norland comes back and wins 29-26 in overtime.

-Norland 7-0 on the season with their biggest win in the pocket now. Norland will go on to play another tough game next week, this time against 7-1 Columbus.
-Central is 3-3 which on the surface looks like they've fallen off big time...but their 3 losses came to 2 of the top 3 nationally ranked teams (Gorman is #2, Chaminade is #3), and now a loss to Norland who is #28 (I think they should be higher). Central up to this point in the year, clearly has the hardest schedule in the nation.

Advertisement
Central went up 20-0 on Norland, Norland comes back and wins 29-26 in overtime.

-Norland 7-0 on the season with their biggest win in the pocket now. Norland will go on to play another tough game next week, this time against 7-1 Columbus.
-Central is 3-3 which on the surface looks like they've fallen off big time...but their 3 losses came to 2 of the top 3 nationally ranked teams (Gorman is #2, Chaminade is #3), and now a loss to Norland who is #28 (I think they should be higher). Central up to this point in the year, clearly has the hardest schedule in the nation.

How was Norland’s QB performance? I like that kid

Biggest win for Norland in years-They matched up well up front-

They will meet again-

Central had a brutal schedule but, St.Frances Academy has the toughest schedule in the nation they played Mater Dei, St.John Bosco who just shut out Mater Dei 28-0 last night, Chaminade-Madonna,Buford Georgia was beaten by Mill Creek Georgia last night 31-24,IMG,

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Booker T had Norland on the ropes big-time two weeks ago before a special teams breakdown.

Seems like a good amount of parity at the top of Dade/Broward this season

Advertisement
Back