Noon game against Pittt

Advertisement
Advertisement
1601917128876.png

Advertisement
Gotta tempo them and make our drives count. They’re slow pace will keep the defense on the field for a while

I like the way you think. That's my Clemson plan. I'm thinking fritas for the Pitt game.
Yeah I'll probably just keep it easy; deep-fried potato wedges and oven-baked wings with a half-batch tossed in BBQ, the other half in Everglades Seasoning. Been using the smoker a lot lately, it gets a rest.

1601917891093.png

It says ABC or ACC Network. Same as the Clemson game next week.

Winner on Saturday gets national TV. Loser gets ACC Network.

****, We really need to win. If I have to watch one more of those TriBurst light commercials on ACCN, I'm going to break something.

1601918229522.png

They really need to change their alcohol policy. Without concession beers its going to be warm whiskey all afternoon

Advertisement
I hope the only clouds in the sky are the ones were blowing in the wind. That visitor sideline is a **** sauna!!!

It says ABC or ACC Network. Same as the Clemson game next week.

Winner on Saturday gets national TV. Loser gets ACC Network.
I didn't see that. I'll have to restate.

They're going to relegate the former number one team in the country to the ACC Network to boot.

Advertisement
I know we as a fanbase loathe Ucf but Pitt went down to Orlando two years ago and played a noon game and they got boatraced like 45-14 and their entire team was huddled around those mist fans sitting down and dying. Ucf was chillin on their sideline wearing dark jerseys lol. As long we don’t come out flat and have a letdown game we should win and ruin them with tempo

Advertisement
Back