Nonsense Stats to Weird You Out

Dracula

Recruit
1. .561 to .560. Al Golden has a higher winning percentage than Randy Shannon.
* Within the letters "MARKDONOFRIO," one of the anagrams is "DOORMAN."

2. Jeff Stoutland had an undefeated record while head coach at Miami.
* Jeff "OUTLAST"-ed the doorman. That's about as interesting as I can get.

3. Since 2007, Miami has only won one bowl game.
* I hate badgering the point, yet they are 0-3 vs. Wisconsin. The word "COWS" comes to mind, because those mother-****ers have milked us poor common folk to death. At least cows have nips that hang, which made me smile, until I read #4.

4. Brad Kaaya is the all-time leader in passing yards.
* Brad Kaaya, translated in ancient Mesopotamian, means the words "_ _ _ , _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ."
(Go on, you know you want to.)

5. Duke Johnson is the all-time leader in rushing yards.
* Within the letters "DUKEJOHNSON," one of the anagrams is "JOHNSON." #knowledge

6. I miss Duke Johnson. He should have been awarded an honorary doctorate for playing under Al Golden. Or a medal. I'm certain there's a connection between Mr. Golden and R. Kelly, but I'm not witty enough to find it. I did find the word "DONGLE," which is innocent enough but sounds highly dirty. So I'll just dongle the wife after I complete this piece.

7. Jose Borregales was our last consensus All-American since Antrel Rolle in 2004.

Attachments

• cfb_miami_mascot_16x9.png
    cfb_miami_mascot_16x9.png
    151.7 KB · Views: 14
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
God, I wish I was on cocaine. I'm editing on a novel, and I came across the line "gold in the Thames."

Gold-in. Ya know. So I felt all ragey.

Instead of throwing myself out the window, I thought a healthier way to get it out was to put on some Static-X and put it down. But yes, there's more nonsense stuff I've written over the years.

"Whenever Florida State scores, God cries."

Class list for incoming freshmen at Tallahassee:

Child Abuse 101: Why the Little Shytes Deserve It
Hygiene 105: Sometimes the Kitty Litter is All You Have
History -32: Happiness is for Weenies

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back