Non Substantive Thread re Recruiting

mapcane

Sophomore
Are these next three days some of your most unproductive of the year? I find myself refreshing the forum like a crack fiend needing another hit.

Advertisement
can't get anything done at work.

it's just a miserable few days. how/why i let a bunch of 17 year olds do this, i'll never know.

It's because it's like free agency in the pros on 10 cycles of steroids. We can literally bring in a set of starting players on both sides of the ball every single year. 1-2 stellar classes can change a program's direction, and 1-2 bad classes can derail progress.

by the way, who are the guys that are considered the best posters over here? the ones to most pay attention to?

i was a very light visitor to grassy over the years, and remember gr82beacane, lucane, and a few others.

Never been a crack addict, but I guess this is how it feels like. Can't wait for it to be over.

Advertisement
My wife thinks I've lost my mind or that I am cheating on her.

Guess it feels like both

Check twitter, refresh site.......check twitter, refresh site.....

This is always a tough few days for. There is so much mis-information it's hard to get a read on things.

by the way, who are the guys that are considered the best posters over here? the ones to most pay attention to?

i was a very light visitor to grassy over the years, and remember gr82beacane, lucane, and a few others.

Peter Ariz is okay too i guess.

thanks. i used to get some good info from oldmancane, (he was family and couldn't escape me at thanksgiving dinners)! like i said, never really visited much over there. they have a couple of good posters left. (Original Canes Fan, canemight, Random Walk), but it's not the same.

Anyway, one of the reasons this time of year is so not productive, is that there is nothing any of us can do but hurry up and wait. same with the coaches. no control over when and where it all happens, with the exception of the signing day deadline.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am plus 9 EST. So it's about 10:15PM here. When Collins announces, it'll be 7AM for me.

Nonetheless, I can be more productive during the day at work while the US sleeps. Crappy part is that I have to record games or stay up when UM football is on.

Advertisement
My wife was worried about me when the whole DK thing bring the other day. She kept asking me what was wrong, and I had no way to explain it lol.

I have been fairly useless at work the last week or so. It's getting especially bad since everyday it seems there is some bombshell development.

With all the possibilities we still have hanging out there, this year the lack of productivity during this time is especially bad.

my wife asked me to explain the process and why im always on the site so that she can be part of the process and share my interests.......not a good idea. She just thinks she married a loser now

Advertisement
For me, NSD feels like Christmas did as a kid. Used to wear out the Sears catalog toy section now I wear out the refresh button.

The good news, I think Al has been a good boy this year and is going to get the presents that he wants... :)

peterariz,dmoney,cam,tito,cash off the top.

Advertisement
my wife asked me to explain the process and why im always on the site so that she can be part of the process and share my interests.......not a good idea. She just thinks she married a loser now

Haha, yeah my wife gave up a while ago.

For me, NSD feels like Christmas did as a kid. Used to wear out the Sears catalog toy section now I wear out the refresh button.

The good news, I think Al has been a good boy this year and is going to get the presents that he wants... :)

Your a creep brah

Advertisement
Back