NON FOOTBALL PEOPLE.......STOP

canesfan4508

Recruit
I have read on here that we are running to many Dive, 36 power, read option, draw, and even someone suggested our offense is a VEER. IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an inside zone RPO Offense ( just to clarify because when we had Brad K. back there there was a flood of comments0 about it) Run Pass Option has absolutely NOTHING to do with the QB running the ball.

The problem I have with it (besides it being vanilla AF) it doesnt allow for a dynamic rushing attack w/o the Jet Sweep (which we do not use) and it puts all of the decision making and by that reasoning accountability on the QB instead of the Coach. Personally I'd rather see the guy making a couple mil a year making the big decision on a play not a QB in their early 20's

Advertisement
Advertisement
After re watching a few of our games this year, I don’t think we really run an RPO system. It’s more of a FT system with how we use our personnel.

FT= ******* Trash...by the way

Advertisement
After re watching a few of our games this year, I don’t think we really run an RPO system. It’s more of a FT system with how we use our personnel.

Only time I've watch us run an RPO is when Rosier has been in, Perry isn't running it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have read on here that we are running to many Dive, 36 power, read option, draw, and even someone suggested our offense is a VEER. IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an inside zone RPO Offense ( just to clarify because when we had Brad K. back there there was a flood of comments0 about it) Run Pass Option has absolutely NOTHING to do with the QB running the ball.

The problem I have with it (besides it being vanilla AF) it doesnt allow for a dynamic rushing attack w/o the Jet Sweep (which we do not use) and it puts all of the decision making and by that reasoning accountability on the QB instead of the Coach. Personally I'd rather see the guy making a couple mil a year making the big decision on a play not a QB in their early 20's
You should go back to analyzing dxck pics on Grinder.

Miami HAS A SYSTEM ??? looks like a chinese circle jerk out there 99% of the time !

Advertisement
Back