Official Nominations for the NYSOM CIS Annual Awards.

Advertisement
Poster of the year - the Cribster, LCE…
Post of the year - @WhatTheHell’s cant we all just get a long (manny’s gone) post
Thread of the year -
Insider of the year - who’s @Cribby ?
Best user of GIFS/memes -
Funniest poster -
Biggest poRster -
Most handsome - @TrumpyCane
Best analyst - LCE, High Seas, @htownkidd, @BoxingRobes, @Coach Macho , @Paranos @Zbrod95
Mod/Maude of the year - @JD08, @IndayArtHauz
Biggest down low troll - @fraggle @Andrew
Comeback Poster of the year -
Most improved poster - @RedPill Stepdad aka D Rev Lee
Rookie of the Year (2020 & 2021) - @LeedsCane @TrumpyCane
Best avatar @djnellz, @Pixelated bukake @Baba Yaga
Most Dangerous poster - JJax Bro
Most loved Poster - @IndayArtHauz
Most hated Poster
Best represents CIS values on Social Media (or something like that) @TrumpyCane @Dwinstitles, canes access you tube, d$, @Canes Legacy
Top Slurper - Sir Slurp-a-Lot, puertopotticane, dingdong3, a** hurt
Best Mope - @Dwinstitles
Though I am honoured to be in the running for an award alongside @TrumpyCane, I hardly believe I am in the same league as they are. I am so humbled by the fact I’ve been able to contribute and add to this wonderful community with what little information and connections I do have to the program and those around it but @TrumpyCane fights the fights that I could never see myself even being a part of and holds his own in ways that are truly impressive to behold, plus he is comedian who on more than one occasion has diffused tense situations on this board. Thank you for the consideration though, to all involved, I pray that my next year on here can be even more impactful and full of contribution than this past year because I truly adore this board and everyone who brings their ideas, opinions and wisdom to it, thank you for all you do, truly! I honestly cannot wait until the New Year when we get to see our top-tier coaching staff announced in all their glory, these next few years are going to be transformative to our program and university as a whole so thank you also to those of you on this board who directly or indirectly had a hand in making these improvements happen, here’s to National Championship number 6 and GO CANES!!

My heart U didn’t work, oh well! 🧡💚

Last edited:
Y’all know where it’s at…

View attachment 169521
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Though I am honoured to be in the running for an award alongside @TrumpyCane, I hardly believe I am in the same league as they are. I am so humbled by the fact I’ve been able to contribute and add to this wonderful community with what little information and connections I do have to the program and those around it but @TrumpyCane fights the fights that I could never see myself even being a part of and holds his own in ways that are truly impressive to behold, plus he is comedian who on more than one occasion has diffused tense situations on this board. Thank you for the consideration though, to all involved, I pray that my next year on here can be even more impactful and full of contribution than this past year because I truly adore this board and everyone who brings their ideas, opinions and wisdom to it, thank you for all you do, truly! I honestly cannot wait until the New Year when we get to see our top-tier coaching staff announced in all their glory, these next few years are going to be transformative to our program and university as a whole so thank you also to those of you on this board who directly or indirectly had a hand in making these improvements happen, here’s to National Championship number 6 and GO CANES!!

🧡🧡 💚💚
🧡🧡 💚💚
🧡🧡 💚💚
🧡🧡 💚💚
🧡🧡 💚💚
🧡🧡 💚💚
🧡🧡🧡🧡🤍🤍💚💚💚💚
🧡🧡🧡🧡🤍🤍💚💚💚💚
Look at this disgusting attempt to appear humble to swing votes. ;)

No nominees for Bender?

I am done with all of you. Bite my shiny metal ***.
Most likely to have a metal ***. You win! Wait, or was it a metal object up your.... Oh, never mind. Congratulations on your award. Whichever one you choose to accept. ;)

Advertisement
@Jedi Master Cane deserves the “Unsung Hero” award. He spoke the truth about what was going on at the U for many years and never wavered.

@Dwinstitles deserves the “Best Video Commentary” award.

…and @Rellyrell should be up for “Poster of the Year.” Dude is a very strong poster, and always keeps it 💯.
I shall agree with this cause my names is in here, thanks sir politely

Those awards are not for public consumption
No one would argue with your unanimous selection if there was a Popov and curry consumption award .

The Cuckie Awards??? Lol.

Most likely to get caught with a Tranny
That would be @stevehick given that by his own admission he’d ****k a snake if it stays still .

Last edited:
Advertisement
Worst neighbor if you own a cat.

@stevehick
He’d really get annoying borrowing a cup of maple syrup every day too .

@JBCanes-NC would not exactly be a dream neighbor either with his trailer out of power 95% of the time I figure he’s quite ornery … and there’s the drinking too .

Advertisement
He’d really get annoying borrowing a cup of maple syrup every day too .

@JBCanes-NC would not exactly be a dream neighbor either with his trailer out of power 95% of the time I figure he’s quite ornery … and there’s the drinking too .
Also worst neighbor to ask to borrow a rake from.

@FlatlandCane

He has no yard tools that he is willing to loan out.

Are you guys really that soft that you are going to award a enemy poster from another fan base?

ive seen it all now

can’t believe you fkrs are awarding holes and gaytors on a CANES board.

oh well

carry on with your soft *** award nonsense.

Advertisement
Back