Official Nominations for the NYSOM CIS Annual Awards.

Advertisement
I feel like I should be Freshman of the Year AND Comeback Poster of the Year.

My CIS career started rather acrimoniously, I was lambasted for my inaccurate predictions on where the Palmetto 5 were going even though I knew them personally, and @IndayArtHauz even attempted to censure me. But over the last 14 months or so I have brought yall probably the best high school football coverage on the entire site. I put miles on my 2006 BMW driving to Vero Beach, Naples, Orlando, Tampa, Atlanta and even flew to Houston all for the purpose of making CIS threads. My word is law when it comes to down south football players. I'm the ******* GOAT!!!!!!
Goulds should be nominated for rookie of the year and most helpful

Advertisement
How about a most likely to tell a bad joke award? Most likely to speak for Jesus? Most likely to take a bad stance, realize it, then pretend it never happened? Come on, put one in my wheelhouse.
You’re not the worst offender on any of those.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like I should be Freshman of the Year AND Comeback Poster of the Year.

My CIS career started rather acrimoniously, I was lambasted for my inaccurate predictions on where the Palmetto 5 were going even though I knew them personally, and @IndayArtHauz even attempted to censure me. But over the last 14 months or so I have brought yall probably the best high school football coverage on the entire site. I put miles on my 2006 BMW driving to Vero Beach, Naples, Orlando, Tampa, Atlanta and even flew to Houston all for the purpose of making CIS threads. My word is law when it comes to down south football players. I'm the ******* GOAT!!!!!!

TrumpyCane says ha and will not kill you with his own claws

Advertisement
Back