Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Will be glad to be corrected by LCE, but Cooper has been locked in with FSU from the beginning, I dont think we ever had a chance.

I would simply point out that it takes a LOT of bull-headedness to STAY locked-in with F$U in these circumstances.

I understand a kid liking a school. I respect a kid respecting the coaches. I realize kids may want to leave home. Etc. etc. etc.

But the kid is trying to become a professional football player. F$U is going to be a disaster zone for years. There is no guarantee that coaching staff will be around for the long haul. Sometimes, you have to set aside the "dream school" nonsense and make a smart decision for your own future.

We haven't even seen them at their worst yet. They at least had some talent this year in Samuel, Terry, Wilson, etc. Those guys for the most part are gone now and they have recruited absolutely nobody. They have serious issues from top to bottom in that program and it is not going to get better in the short term. I wouldn't be all that surprised if they went winless in one of the next couple of seasons.
Not only that but their fans are clinging on to this “youth movement” hope to keep them from going insane. What youth movement are they talking about? The roster sucks and now that the mom and pop has come out of them it’s obvious their ceiling is to be the next Wake Forest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As ****** as they are, they have 3 CB committed that could play at Miami

8381216.jpg
At least for now, though Cooper is allegedly locked in and our staff was/is too hung up on size to seriously pursue Knowles.
Funny that CB is the only position they are recruiting well for 2021 in a class 247 has outside the top 30.

As ****** as they are, they have 3 CB committed that could play at Miami

8381216.jpg

Weird how then once they go to FSU, nobody here wants them. Outside of Asante, they have 0 CBs who could play here. And that's despite everyone complaining how bad it was to miss on guys like Dent out of HS.

Cooper is the only 1 of those 3 I'd have any interest in, and he's not even signing with FSU in Dec. FSU fans don't have much faith they'll actually land him either.

I think 75% of the DBs FSU has signed in the past 5 years have been busts. I want the DBs UF, UGA, and Bama get. Some are so desparate to hold on to anything that can make FSU even remotely relevant, I don't get it. I'm good with avoiding any recruit who is buying into Mike Norvell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back