Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

If you know Florida HS Football, you don't have to be from the Bay Area to know Armwood dudes are by and large MASSIVE FLOPS. Eric Striker is the only one I can think of who did numbers in college. Too bad he's an edge rusher in a strong safety's body...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t someone say somewhere, maybe in Gator Tears, that Armwood kids always bust? @plantcity3

I was saying that in that thread too. I'm not a big fan of recruits from there (also live in the Tampa area). Thompson was definitely a guy I was already thinking of as kinda not living up to his rankings

Advertisement
It’s a few of us who have been stressing for awhile that Armwood kids bust at the next level at an incredibly high level. I still don’t understand because they had plenty dominating players during my time and before.

For my contribution to Noles Tears, Malcom Lamar is another Armwood bust.
The latest in a line of many. Speaking of Hole Tears from Tampa Bay, George Campbell flopped so hard he shoulda went to Armwood...

Sorry, Nas made it a hot line, Jay made it a hot song...

Takeover is just vicious murder compared to Ether:

I've heard this take from some and it's a great rap rap debate but come on now you know what Ether did... Jay made a double CD whining about the public picking Nas and the masterful diss song & title track "Blue Print 2" he admits that he lost.

Jay vs Nas is still a topic of discussion in any circle that I'm in. Great time in hip hop. I miss those days. I thought we were going to get a Kendrick vs Drake but one wouldn't rap back. Enough hip hop though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back