Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You try to use "Their" 3 times in one sentence, and you misspell it once? Use spell check, you "journalist" **** waffle.
1565830618040.png

Last edited:
These twits.....

Pretty much the total opposite for FSU. By the time our offense gets to November, it should be humming. Perry was a known commodity with a lower ceiling. Who knows with Tate. But if he is counting on a loss to UF capitulating the season, then I don’t know what to tell him. Our OL may be green right now but it’s better than that blocking sled.

Advertisement
These twits.....

I've rarely read a dumber article.

First, the guy thinks Jarren has never taken a snap. And while he hasn't taken many, he has taken snaps.

Next, the guy thinks this is "perfect" for F$U, who play us in the NINTH game. Not the FIRST game. The NINTH game.

Finally, the guy thinks that we should start Perry or Martell solely because "experience". Really, no other reason.

And he calls this some sort of major coaching mistake. Without having any results, he has already concluded.

Idiot writer, idiot website.

Advertisement
I've rarely read a dumber article.

First, the guy thinks Jarren has never taken a snap. And while he hasn't taken many, he has taken snaps.

Next, the guy thinks this is "perfect" for F$U, who play us in the NINTH game. Not the FIRST game. The NINTH game.

Finally, the guy thinks that we should start Perry or Martell solely because "experience". Really, no other reason.

And he calls this some sort of major coaching mistake. Without having any results, he has already concluded.

Idiot writer, idiot website.

Well said. The notion that Williams should basically have been eliminated from the QB competition b/c he hasn't started a game, or played much in a game, was the dumbest part to me .... and that's saying something because the whole article is complete trash.

Even on the off chance we are 5-3 going in to that game, they really can’t be talking. There’s a legit chance they have a losing record going into that game.

I don't understand this whole "they will be 5-3 going into the F$U game" nonsense.

Presumably, the losses are to Florida, VaTech, and Virginia.

But think about this...prior to playing VaTech, we will have had 2 bye weeks and 3 cupcakes (UNC is widely expected to be the worst team in the Coastal). We will be safely ensconced in a 5-game homestand. And this will be October. So anyone dinged up from the summertime or the Florida game will have (essentially) 6 weeks of rest. Literally, there is no reason to play Nesta until October.

So, sure, VaTech and Virginia are expected to be good. Barring any season-ending injuries for Miami, I do not see any possible way that we do not win both of those games. That's not overconfidence. I have given a lot of thought to which games we might lose, because I highly doubt we go 12-0.

I mean, if you told me "yeah, UM is at home, but it's Clemson", then I would say it's a probable loss. But even the writers who have chosen VaTech or UVa to win the Coastal have only done so with a 1-game margin, and nobody is picking either of those teams to go undefeated in the ACC.

VaTech and UVa are not world-beaters. I think that VaTech just had a player suffer a season-ending injury and UVa has a lot to replace from last year. I don't make a lot of predictions, but I can't see losing to either of these teams at home with 6 weeks to prep.

Advertisement
Back