Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

We’ve seen what’s happening in FSU too many time at Miami. You can only sell hope and early playing time so much. At some point you have to show recruits your program is improving. Al Golden would have a top 5 class before the season started, proceed to go 7-6 and lose half the class by signing day. What’s going to happen when FSU limps into the early signing period with a 4-8 record?

Advertisement
FSU has around 55 freshmen on the team. You gotta think that’s going to hurt their roster is a few years. I know with the transfer portal it allows more and more players to move around and come and go. However, they don’t have many upperclassmen so I don’t think they can redshirt too many freshmen. It’s also going to hurt their numbers in recruiting over the next few years, meaning classes of 15-20 recruits.

Miami has 48 freshman, FYI. Everyone got a free year last year. All schools are dealing with this. Many 3rd year freshman out there. You could actually see some "freshmen" in the NFL draft.

When y'all come across delusional FSU tweets dm them to me.
3f68135503063d6dcd8db7ad98ee179a.jpg

It's the case of always selling, "You have a chance to play as a freshmen here with your talent".

At some point, once your team becomes good and older, and starts to develop, you have to change your angle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back