Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I am thinking of joining twitter just to follow Trumpycane...............
living on the edge GIF

I’d strongly recommend not jumping into the Twitter Abyss. @TrumpyCane twitter post are shared here in CIS!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody see fsu's pre-camp depth chart?

They have Darius Washington and Robert Scott at tackles should be fun to watch, their Dline is going to be small and the WR's and DB's look soft.
This season is going to be glorious. I can’t wait for the tears that will be flowing.

Considering they are our cross-state rivals, I would have expected Forfeit State to remember what happens to those "elite" July recruiting classes when your HC's promises fall flat, you crap the bed during the season, and everyone can see that the emperor has no clothes.

I suspect they're still in that honeymoon phase with Norvell and blaming Fast Willie for their problems is a good coping mechanism, but they'll learn.

Advertisement
Anybody see fsu's pre-camp depth chart?

They have Darius Washington and Robert Scott at tackles should be fun to watch, their Dline is going to be small and the WR's and DB's look soft.
They're so focused on youth and with the coaching we know they'll have it's aboht to be a massacre of a season and I love it. Also Akeem Dent..... Not looking so good

Norvell is Golden reincarnated, getting a bunch pseudo 4 stars that a majority of the big dogs aren’t after to inflate recruiting ratings
Everybody always calls him Golden obviously because it's an easy comparison but Golden wasn't actively trying to be arrogant and **** off other programs. Yes he was am idiot way over his head that was a used car salesman nut Norvell has personally made his 2 biggest conference rival HCs want to put hands on him

Advertisement
They're so focused on youth and with the coaching we know they'll have it's aboht to be a massacre of a season and I love it. Also Akeem Dent..... Not looking so good
I think Dent will hit the portal soon. A lot of their players who aren't Norvell guys will probably begin to look elsewhere if they are behind a transfer or underclassmen.

Everybody always calls him Golden obviously because it's an easy comparison but Golden wasn't actively trying to be arrogant and **** off other programs. Yes he was am idiot way over his head that was a used car salesman nut Norvell has personally made his 2 biggest conference rival HCs want to put hands on him
Golden is twice the Coach Norbit is...Goldens #1 problem was not sh*t canning Donuts...If he would've gotten rid of him from jump, & brought in a quality DC...he'd have had a lot more success....

Advertisement
Back