Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I'm admittedly torn between embarrassment for our long-standing formidable adversary that has become a laughing stock program and taking sheer delight in their unmitigated failures. It's like Sugar Ray Leonard watching Tommy Hearns lose 3 fights in a row to ****** unranked opponents. You kinda hate to see it because it diminishes your own glory. Can't brag about owning a trash opponent.

That said, I hope those mf's wallow in misery for the next several years for all the &hit I had to hear from their fans during our dark days and their head to head streak. I remember vividly telling a co-worker that all it takes is one bad coach to royally f*ck up your program for 3 years. Hire another bad coach to succeed him and now you're looking at another 3 years of misery plus 3 more years to try to dig out of that hole and return to respectability. That's 9-10 years of trash-dom right there, and it can easily happen.

Now, they are praying Norvell can turn things around, but most know he can't do it. Norvell is heading into Year 2, and he's going to be sodomized again. But he won't be fired at season's end. Which means they are stuck with him at least through 2022. That will mean 2017 - 2022 at a minimum of outright suck. They'll have to scramble to find another coach, and that guy will have at minimum a 3 year turnaround project ahead of him - and that's if they get the hire right.

Which means at best they return to respectability in 2025, but odds are it will be later than that. That would be 8 years of misery for the Holes if they are lucky. And I pray that during the next 3 years if Manny has his &hit together, our program is back as an established perennial playoff contender. And that will mitigate any minor success their program may try to reclaim because we will be the dominant in-state program by a mile.

FSU deserves every bit of the suffering they have experienced and have yet to experience. They haven't even bottomed out yet and that's the most laughable aspect of all.
#That’sFacts

With no COVID-19 to hang their hats on for 2021, the Semenholes are going to be in for a rude awakening this season. I can’t see more than 5 dubs on that schedule, and of the 7 losses all will be by double digits too. We are going to walk off of Doak Campbell with the streak intact and another soul crushing loss for FSPoo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
kyle broflovski GIF by South Park

from the Spleen/Mystery Men issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back