Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Man, what are those fools smok'n? Better watch out, they're stealing the Gata flip machine!View attachment 126681

fat guy eating GIF

“all those tasty Miami croots”

Advertisement
Let me see if I understand this dipsh!te.

First, he assumes that F$U can beat GaTech.

Second, he believes that the only differential that will allow F$U to beat UM is the loss of Greg Rousseau. Besides, wasn't Jamarcus Chatman a higher rated recruit than Greg Rousseau? And why do we even need our best DL, I don't even think F$U has any running backs.

Third, he somehow thinks that a MASSIVE 3-0 season, with impressive wins over Samford and GaTech, would compel "tasty" recruits to flipz to F$U? And not to UiF?

Oh, lord, the stuff you read on the F$U (and UiF) boards...
F$U has Jashaun Corbin, transfer from aTm, at RB (he's originally from Melbourne). They'd better pray he doesn't get hurt. He'll be a R-Soph.

They have a good back 4, Marvin Wilson, and T. Terry. Maybe that's enough to make their defense decent. Their offense will likely struggle. I don't see them having a good year.

To be fair the only TE worth taking for anyone would be Kyle Pitts..Heisman Favorite, Ray Guy Award, NFL All Pro, Coach of the Year, Rhodes Scholar and, 4 Time Gold Medal Winner at the 2021 Olympic Games
Yep - he also wrestled 5 Gayturds while doing an open heart surgery on a double Covid patient while catching 3 passes for 33 yards vs Miami with only the use of his pinky.

Imagine if the Gayts had Brevin on their team? “He’s already better than Tony Gonzalez in his prime,” they’d be saying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back