Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Don’t be fooled. When people write shlt like this it’s because they legit want to suck a dlck, and they like to write about it.

Nobody loves the canes more than me, but I’m not sūcking a dlck for anybody or anything. I don’t care if it’s a guaranteed NC.
Holy fu ck is drev on the noles board talking about sucking d and spread offenses?

Advertisement
Holy fu ck is drev on the noles board talking about sucking d and spread offenses?

I was just about to comment on this... haven't seen him in awhile and we all knew about his obsession with Briles and his diagram charts... Maybe he switched sides.

Advertisement
Wow this shows how bad and how far behind their ath dept is. They asked the boosters for like $3 mill last year just to stay out of the red, asked the boosters to help w the buyout of taggert and now they’re asking for more help? Boosters will be running the dept soon.

Wow this shows how bad and how far behind their ath dept is. They asked the boosters for like $3 mill last year just to stay out of the red, asked the boosters to help w the buyout of taggert and now they’re asking for more help? Boosters will be running the dept soon.

No pressure to win right away or anything, with all that booster money invested.

Whats the latest on their HC search? Asking boosters for more money because they know being broke and hiring Odell will be a massive failure?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• 1574380306457.png
    1574380306457.png
    286.1 KB · Views: 9
Advertisement
Yes, this is their 3rd run at him. Apparently they have met his crazy demands. At least according to them.
Really? Seems like that ship had sailed and they have moved on to other unrealistic options like James Franklin, PJ Fleck and Matt Campbell

Really? Seems like that ship had sailed and they have moved on to other unrealistic options like James Franklin, PJ Fleck and Matt Campbell

Nole fans are still in the denial phase of the process, where they're telling themselves that FSU is a premier job and that any and every top coach in the country wants it. Soon they'll hire a less than elite coach and the fans will switch to the' FSU is better at identifying coaching talent than everyone else' stage. If that stage sounds familiar that's because it's the same one that had them convinced that Taggart was an elite coach waiting to happen, who would rule the college football world at FSU despite coming in with a below .500 record for his career. Personally, I'm looking forward to the 'holy sh-t, what the **** happened' phase that comes when they're still getting owned by UM and UF and find themselves losing to Syracuse and BC in another 2 years.

Nole fans are still in the denial phase of the process, where they're telling themselves that FSU is a premier job and that any and every top coach in the country wants it. Soon they'll hire a less than elite coach and the fans will switch to the' FSU is better at identifying coaching talent than everyone else' stage. If that stage sounds familiar that's because it's the same one that had them convinced that Taggart was an elite coach waiting to happen, who would rule the college football world at FSU despite coming in with a below .500 record for his career. Personally, I'm looking forward to the 'holy sh-t, what the **** happened' phase that comes when they're still getting owned by UM and UF and find themselves losing to Syracuse and BC in another 2 years.

Beautifully said

Advertisement
Back