Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

They aren’t beating LSU…

and LSU isn’t even going to be great this season by any means, but they still squash them in the talent department and will create enough issues for them on defense. FSU has no game breakers and it’s not like they will be able to lean on LSU and run it down their throat.

Advertisement
They post like they didn't just lose to Jacksonville state last year
80F0BF8A-AE1B-4709-BEC3-3677F8A3130B.jpeg

Advertisement
Not defending Kelly, but Marcus Freeman called the worst game of his life and kept FSU in it. Offense wasn’t a problem there.
Yeah I absolutely despise Brian Kelly, when he came into HR in 17 with that better than you look and then proceeded to get the nd football club beat to pieces, it was a great day, however there is NO WAY, IMO, LSU takes an L in this game against fsu, playing in the Super Dome in front of what will surely be a home crowd. Yeah I think he wins with ease against Prison Mike.

Yeah I absolutely despise Brian Kelly, when he came into HR in 17 with that better than you look and then proceeded to get the nd football club beat to pieces, it was a great day, however there is NO WAY, IMO, LSU takes an L in this game against fsu, playing in the Super Dome in front of what will surely be a home crowd. Yeah I think he wins with ease against Prison Mike.
Same I think it’s a game that’s 10-3 at the end of the 1Q, but ends up being a 38-17 LSU win.

Advertisement
LSU is only a 3 point favorite in what will assuredly be a home game. Im expecting a very close game. Early in seasons, things like system continuity and game experience matter a ton. LSU is rebuilding, breaking in entirely new systems, and it’s their first game. FSU is in year 3 and gets the high school scrimmage first to work out the kinks. I won’t be betting that game at that current number, I think it’ll be a one score game in the 4th quarter. Would be pretty surprised if an LSU team in full learning mode comes out and fires on all cylinders in Week 1. Expect them to be sloppy and allow FSU to keep it close. Would be happy to be wrong but I don’t see a LSU romp.

LSU is only a 3 point favorite in what will assuredly be a home game. Im expecting a very close game. Early in seasons, things like system continuity and game experience matter a ton. LSU is rebuilding, breaking in entirely new systems, and it’s their first game. FSU is in year 3 and gets the high school scrimmage first to work out the kinks. I won’t be betting that game at that current number, I think it’ll be a one score game in the 4th quarter. Would be pretty surprised if an LSU team in full learning mode comes out and fires on all cylinders in Week 1. Expect them to be sloppy and allow FSU to keep it close. Would be happy to be wrong but I don’t see a LSU romp.
I wonder if Travis makes it through that game. Their OL is decent in the run game but turrrrible in the passing game. LSU may be learning new systems but athletes at 280 pounds don't forget how to rush the passer. Travis is one of the most frail QBs I've ever seen play the game. If they knock him out it will get ugly.

I wonder if Travis makes it through that game. Their OL is decent in the run game but turrrrible in the passing game. LSU may be learning new systems but athletes at 280 pounds don't forget how to rush the passer. Travis is one of the most frail QBs I've ever seen play the game. If they knock him out it will get ugly.

Yeah it goes without saying if Travis dies, they’re in trouble.

But FSU ran the ball well last year and LSU struggled to stop it. I don’t think LSU is going to score a million points in Week 1 with an entirely new system, so I doubt FSU has to lean on Travis throwing it 50 times. I expect them to run the ball. It’s what they do. And it’ll be a close, low-scoring game imo. But yea, if LSU does get up early and force Travis to drop back every play, it’ll get ugly.

Advertisement

LOL - find me five wins here

View attachment 202505

I see one win for sure, and if I’m feeling generous I see another one. Maybe.

If they get a bunch of lucky bounces and play out of their minds, they might be 3–2, but I honestly see 2-3, and it could easily be 1–4.
BC will have Jerkovic back and Tre Flowers is pretty good. They always have a good line, that game is not an automatic dub.

I cannot believe I just said something positive about BC.

Yeah it goes without saying if Travis dies, they’re in trouble.

But FSU ran the ball well last year and LSU struggled to stop it. I don’t think LSU is going to score a million points in Week 1 with an entirely new system, so I doubt FSU has to lean on Travis throwing it 50 times. I expect them to run the ball. It’s what they do. And it’ll be a close, low-scoring game imo. But yea, if LSU does get up early and force Travis to drop back every play, it’ll get ugly.
If FSU gets behind early and Jordan has to try throwing the ball, I could see LSU pulling away in the 2nd half on pick 6's and short fields after turnovers.

Advertisement
BC will have Jerkovic back and Tre Flowers is pretty good. They always have a good line, that game is not an automatic dub.

I cannot believe I just said something positive about BC.

Facts are facts. If I were going to bet that game, and I don’t know what the line is, but I’d give at least three points in that game. BC is going to win, they’re going to spank them.

Edit: off topic - this fūcking spellcheck. I wrote “facts are facts”, and this dumb AI spellcheck, or whatever it is, changes it to “fax r fax”

Facts are facts. If I were going to bet that game, and I don’t know what the line is, but I’d give at least three points in that game. BC is going to win, they’re going to spank them.

Edit: off topic - this fūcking spellcheck. I wrote “facts are facts”, and this dumb AI spellcheck, or whatever it is, changes it to “fax r fax”
FAPPLE. Stands for f Apple and the idiot spellcheck algo. It gets me 11 times a day.

FAPPLE. Stands for f Apple and the idiot spellcheck algo. It gets me 11 times a day.

Yep, you got it. It was iOS/iPad. Their algorithm sucks balls. How do you change a sentence that was grammatically correct, to one that not only is grammatically incorrect, but also makes no sense. I waste more time on their bullshlt algorithm than I need to.

Advertisement
Back