Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Last I checked 2023 is next year given how the current year is 2022 lol.
Who you got after TVD is gone then? I feel like Rashada might need a year and I would bet on Garcia over Brown.
Garcia is 100% starting. It’s not really a debate unless Tyler decides to come back.

Advertisement
View attachment 202492

Cracking Up Lol GIF

It is truly incredible how they keep finding new ways to go beyond full ******. It is breathtaking.

It is truly incredible how they keep finding new ways to go beyond full ******. It is breathtaking.
They’re absolutely delusional. It reminds me of the homers of 2015, when a small group of our fans thought Golden would finally figure it out.

Also, I don’t get their infatuation with Travis. The guy absolutely blows as a QB, and is worse then injured Malik Rosier. Guy has no intermediate or vertical passing game whatsoever. That OL also sucks and they don’t have anyone above average at WR. Best case they go 7-5, and they start off the season at 3-2, but end up finishing it at 4-3 after beating UF.

Come on prison Mike. Get to 7 wins and drive that progrum even further into Bolivia

Last edited:
Advertisement
Where is the optimism coming from with them? WF is going to be tough for anyone in the ACC, Louisville just beat them and LSU has a ton of top level SEC talent. I’d be skeptical that everything would break any teams way playing those teams, even more so coming off a 5-7 season.

They are far worse than even the most delusional Miami fans under Golden. Golden’s teams drastically underachieved but they were never FSU bad. They are praying to go 7-6 which was pretty much Fat Al’s average record. The WISH they were as good as Miami was under Al Golden.

Advertisement
The great thing is regardless of the first game it does not prepare them at all for LSU. You learn nothing playing Duquesne.

LSU wont be loaded but they still have some really big strong OL/DL.
Lsu if done correctly will beat them by 10 they are a very talented team and just need to go with the right qb nussmeir imo and they’ll be able to really beat on fsu how we should this year to

Last edited:
They are lucky getting LSU so early in the season with a new staff and a lot of transfers. LSU should still beat them, but they might keep it close and get their hopes up like last year almost beating ND and then crashing and burning

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was one of those. I thought after that Florida win the good old days of Miami football was back, LOL. Sad.
After fat AL's second season and he didn't change a single thing on the defense, I kind of gave up on him. My only hope was that Miami could be good enough to maybe get him hired somewhere else since I knew we were just a stepping stone for him to get to the NFL or his dream job Pedo State.

Advertisement
Back