- Joined
- Nov 11, 2019
- Messages
- 6,280
Why don’t they want D.ickert? Of all the lists I’ve seen, I only saw 1 that had him on it. He would be by far my #1 choice if I was a stupid broke fsu fan.
![]()
Tight end Connor Winn opens up his recruitment, backs off FSU pledge
Tight end Connor Winn shared on Tuesday that he has decided to open his recruitment and back off his long-time commitment to Florida State.247sports.com
Winn has offers from Rutgers, Syracuse, and UCF.
FIU as wellMiddle TN State whipped us. Sorry for the painful memory.
Where's that money coming from??
I really want this to be true. Is this just conjecture or have you read something somewhere that leads you to believe that it might actually happen?Rutgers is on the Big10 chopping block
Haven’t read anything. I listen to the Cover 3 podcast and that’s been some light hearted speculation. That if SEC/Big10 want to add more then they might think about cutting some of the teams that don’t spend (ie Rutgers)I really want this to be true. Is this just conjecture or have you read something somewhere that leads you to believe that it might actually happen?Rutgers is on the Big10 chopping block