Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
The only part I’ll agree with is that we do this every year.

The difference is…we’ve actually got the horses this year to make noise. More specifically, the QB. Especially if we close on Brown, the 2 DTs, and Baron.

I’m counting Martinez and Hill in the bag.
Yea if we don’t get a rb and the DTs we in trouble but can still be pretty good. At least Scott and Jones coming through don’t have to be rushed if we get the DTs

Advertisement

So they're saying 7 starters signed from HS?

X, George, Horton (for now), Arroyo, Rivers, Okunlola, Cooper, Mauigoa, Bain, Bissainthe, Damari Brown, Jaden Harris.

I count 12 which is more than half. Plus Borregales and Joyce on ST. 14/24 = not bad.

Not to mention Fletcher would have been the starter at RB and we wouldn't be portaling if he wasn't injured. Every WR on the roster was recruited from HS. Both backup TEs are HS kids. The entire OL aside from starting Center including reserves are HS or Juco (Bell). Then, 3 of the top 5 LBs are HS even if we bring in one from the portal.

Go into sub packages, the starting SLB is a HS kid in Pruitt. Both KR and the PR are from HS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is some weak *** ****. Noles are the last team even bring portal usage vs recruiting. They’re literally the definition of “**** HS recruiting we’re going portaling!”
So going into the '24 season, we have 12 for sure starters via transfer/portal. Could be a couple more by start of the season.

FSU had 16 players that were transfers as their primary starters for the '23 season. Ten on offense and 6 on defense

Even if we do end up having 15 starters via transfer/portal, it's still less than what they had for the '23 season. Like they are trying to deflect. Bunch of weirdos.

OFFENSE
QB. Travis - transfer
RB. Benson - transfer
WR1. Coleman - transfer
WR2. Wilson - transfer
TE1. Bell - transfer
TE2. Morlock - transfer
LT. Scott JR - recruit
LG. Roddick - transfer
C. Smith - transfer
RG. Emmanuel - transfer
RT. Byers - transfer

DEFENSE
DE. Verse - transfer
DT. Fiske - transfer
DT. Lovett - transfer
DE. Payton - recruit
LB. Bethune - transfer
LB. DeLoach - recruit
Nick. Jones/Greedy Vance - both transfer
CB. Cypress II - transfer
CB. Green - recruit
S. Brown - recruit
S. Dent - recruit

Advertisement
Why is nole tears not under the sticky section? What kind of hotel is this?
Took me 3-4 years of aggravating D$ to get Gator Tears pinned…. Gotta have patience and someone to constantly aggravate him. Not sure about the patience part but being someone aggravating on CIS should be no problem…
Line GIF by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team

Advertisement
Back