Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Second he signed with FSU I knew he was toast. Dugans was gonna be the one to tap into that hidden potential? 😂

People on their boards are surprised the WRs are struggling to catch? Why Dugans is ***!!

Johnny Wilson’s hands are worse now than when he arrived. Coleman got slower and worse than at MSU.

What really baffles me (probably financially driven) is how *** FSUs coaching staff is. Dugans and Shannon? Both are trash. They can’t hire anyone better?

Advertisement
I'm rooting so hard for the rambling wreck!
Not me. I want them undefeated when we face them.

season 3 chaos grenade GIF by Billions

Strong and fast does not equal good at football. Loaded quote.
Exactly. Wasn't our 2021 team supposedly our fastest and strongest team in a while? Our receivers couldn't catch, other than Rambo (who wasn't fast). Our running backs were also fast, but couldn't break shoestring tackles and had turnovers at the worst times. Our "fast" linebackers couldn't see the field, because they were lost in space, couldn't tackle, and just not very good. Our veteran o-line and d-line certainly got pushed around in several games.

He knows they lost all their talented players and is compensating with that quote.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They genuinely believe that they’re going to run up the score on everyone and score at will.

Get the popcorn ready for the biggest fan meltdown you’ve ever seen.
It really is amazing. Last year when their offense had ten times more talent they weren’t able to run up the score on either us or the gates. I am just not seeing where their confidence is coming from. Is it all in their blind belief that everyone desperately wishes to hire norvell?

Not me. I want them undefeated when we face them.

season 3 chaos grenade GIF by Billions
Nothing personal but I absolutely despise this take. If you want to pull for them to pick up a W vs UF fine. Notre Dame- ok. If you really want to push it and root for them over Ohio St ok I guess. Otherwise cane fans should root for them to lose every game they play.

Nothing personal but I absolutely despise this take. If you want to pull for them to pick up a W vs UF fine. Notre Dame- ok. If you really want to push it and root for them over Ohio St ok I guess. Otherwise cane fans should root for them to lose every game they play.
I might be wrong, but I think he was being sarcastic and clowning some of our own fans that wanted FSU to be undefeated last year when we played them. Some of them wanted FSU to go undefeated all season, starting with the LSU game. Strangest phenomenon I've ever seen our "fans" wanting FSU to be successful.

Now, if he was being serious....then it's a terrible take.

Advertisement
I might be wrong, but I think he was being sarcastic and clowning some of our own fans that wanted FSU to be undefeated last year when we played them. Some of them wanted FSU to go undefeated all season, starting with the LSU game. Strangest phenomenon I've ever seen our "fans" wanting FSU to be successful.

Now, if he was being serious....then it's a terrible take.
I believe that’s what the “chaos Grenade” was for

Advertisement
Nah, I want them to be a two loss team, put all their hope into turning around their season on our game, and we proceed to crush them.
Yank Big Fish GIF by SA Company

BJ Ukulele was a bad evaluation by Clemson and Dabo, banking on “things will be different here” was pretty dumb, IMO.

DJ is above average.

He was 39th in the country in passer rating.

12th in total QBR.

20th in PAA, which is literally points scored over a dead average QB.

28th in EPA.

He's not bad. But he's not great, and he doesn't elevate your team at all. Oregon State went 8-4 last year. They went 9-3 the previous season. He got benched several times in 2022 and they had to turn to a true freshman.

Point blank, he's a downgrade from Travis. And more so, he can't turn and hand the ball to Tre Benson (Likely a Day 2 NFL pick), nor throw it to Jonny Wilson, Keon Coleman, or Jaheim Bell. Sure, there will be replacements for those kids, but will they be the same level? HIGHLY doubtful. So they're worse at QB and their weapons are worse. Maybe not off a cliff worse, but indisputably worse.

Advertisement
Back