Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Just had to get that off my chest last night. Not enough sleep I suppose. Anyway, back to the regularly scheduled program.

View attachment 284539
Im Sorry Jacob Batalon GIF by The Roku Channel

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems he has been on flip watch for a while
Under Saban, it felt like Bama always had a loaded room of defensive backs and anyone they targeted at the position was realistically attainable given his extensive background coaching the position. While not at the same level quite yet, Cristobal similarly has an excellent reputation at the OL position.

Thomas' early commitment to FSU feels a lot like the early blue-chip commitments UM would secure during the Al Golden days. Not totally solid, taking other visits, and almost always on flip watch. I'll be surprised if he signs there.

Under Saban, it felt like Bama always had a loaded room of defensive backs and anyone they targeted at the position was realistically attainable given his extensive background coaching the position. While not at the same level quite yet, Cristobal similarly has an excellent reputation at the OL position.

Thomas' early commitment to FSU feels a lot like the early blue-chip commitments UM would secure during the Al Golden days. Not totally solid, taking other visits, and almost always on flip watch. I'll be surprised if he signs there.
They had a ton of late flips last year after going undefeated. How will they keep anyone committed when they go 7-5 this year?

Advertisement
Back