Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

If that kid has an ounce of brains, he will pick Vandy.

MUCH better academics, he'll actually earn a degree that will get him a job outside of the restaurant and/or clown industry.
But then he would miss set an a lifetime opportunity to have known Mike Norvell

Advertisement
Advertisement
FB_IMG_1710102463613.jpg

Advertisement
More than pause, can’t be writing “inner thigh” watch your word play.

Pause 😂
Sigh, can we stop with this ******* pause ****??? Are we 13? Is this a middle school locker room? Do you think about *** 100% of the time? WTF!!! It’s not funny, clogs up the board, and the “jokes” about it being an “old” and “no longer” funny joke are also lame as ****. It’s like, a severely less funny version of NYSTATEOFMIND. And that **** was also lame. The jokes about that bit getting old also were just as uninteresting. Use your ******* brains and come up with a real joke.

God **** kids, get off my lawn.

Sigh, can we stop with this ******* pause ****??? Are we 13? Is this a middle school locker room? Do you think about *** 100% of the time? WTF!!! It’s not funny, clogs up the board, and the “jokes” about it being an “old” and “no longer” funny joke are also lame as ****. It’s like, a severely less funny version of NYSTATEOFMIND. And that **** was also lame. The jokes about that bit getting old also were just as uninteresting. Use your ******* brains and come up with a real joke.

Pause on the aggressive post bruh we grown children over here

Yeah, it’s a shtick I don’t get. Maybe some dudes’ minds automatically go to homoerotic thoughts when they say certain words but I never really notice this stuff until “pause guy” jumps in and points it out. It’s goofy and harmless but I guess it’s just not my thing. No big deal.

Does that apply to jokes too?

Asking for a friend who didn't fart in front of his wife until they were married. Her family wasn't amused.

@JamesQuall, I'd like to turn myself in and claim self defense.

Advertisement

No.

Mentally, yes.

Environmentally, yes.

Yes.

Live look @hesskilla typing this reply
Computer Typing GIF by Adult Swim

Advertisement

Prepare yourself for the...
Fail Fathers Day GIF by RETROFUNK

Sigh, can we stop with this ******* pause ****??? Are we 13? Is this a middle school locker room? Do you think about *** *** 100% of the time? WTF!!! It’s not funny, clogs up the board, and the “jokes” about it being an “old” and “no longer” funny joke are also lame as ****. It’s like, a severely less funny version of NYSTATEOFMIND. And that **** was also lame. The jokes about that bit getting old also were just as uninteresting. Use your ******* brains and come up with a real joke.

FIFY... and for some of these men the answer is absolutely yes.

Just had to get that off my chest last night. Not enough sleep I suppose. Anyway, back to the regularly scheduled program.

1710361536842.gif

Advertisement
Back