Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

FSU fans are totally delusional. Was reading some comments regarding realignment "no way Miami belongs in the B10 with us .... we always beat them like 50 - 10 and have to keep emptying the bench to keep from scoring 100". Man .... Georgia would have totally destroyed FSU with Travis and their complete starting roster. They managed to beat Miami ..... at Doak .... by ONE SCORE and they believe they would have won the national championship? There have to be a lot of meth heads in that fan base that has access to a computer.
Not sure about meth heads but I’ve never met a successful FSU fan.

Advertisement
1709692242342.jpeg

Only a Seminole fan would be so delusional as to think Jared Verse was some scrub who FSU turned into a superstar. He was the top ranked transfer edge player in the country. Why in the world would a P5 FBS program take an FCS transfer with four career tackles?

Let’s just be real. If FSU actually developed players, they wouldn’t need to take 15 transfers every year.

Advertisement
Only a Seminole fan would be so delusional as to think Jared Verse was some scrub who FSU turned into a superstar. He was the top ranked transfer edge player in the country. Why in the world would a P5 FBS program take an FCS transfer with four career tackles?

Let’s just be real. If FSU actually developed players, they wouldn’t need to take 15 transfers every year.

Exactly.

Hey, did you know that F$U "developed" Keon Coleman too? Yeah, he only had 7 receptions at his old school. Allow me to present some partial statistics to prove my point, and then maybe another poster can defend my honest mistake...

1709821620621.png

Noles stating according to Norvell the 2023 season hinged on beating LSU and Clemson ... while the 2024 season has only two big games ... Clemson and ND ... the rest are easy. Doubt Norvell really believes that. Miami lost by ONE SCORE and EW was 8/23 passing. 2024 is going to be a much different scenario with the QB room, WR's, and Hard Rock.

Advertisement
Exactly.

Hey, did you know that F$U "developed" Keon Coleman too? Yeah, he only had 7 receptions at his old school. Allow me to present some partial statistics to prove my point, and then maybe another poster can defend my honest mistake...

View attachment 284096
When will you let it go and move on with your miserable life? I thought this was Noles Tears and you understood the point of the overall thread?
I simply made a comment on a post, and it would have been easier to just ignore my "stupidity" and pass over the post honestly.

When will you let it go and move on with your miserable life? I thought this was Noles Tears and you understood the point of the overall thread?
I simply made a comment on a post, and it would have been easier to just ignore my "stupidity" and pass over the post honestly.

Dry your tears, buttercup.

First, the majority of my post mocks F$U fans and their stupidity. I tacked on a general (no-name-provided) comment that is directed at ALL Miami porsters who insist on white-knighting for F$U and/or Prison Mike. If you prefer, I can be more specific from now on, and at you @Hurricane Chris every time I comment on Miami porsters who down-low-support F$U and F$U fans.

Second, you did not "simply make a comment on a post". That's not true. You criticized a Miami poster and supported an F$U idiot, not just one time, but over and over and over again even after it was explained to you.

I'm not sure how we should have "ignored your stupidity" and "passed over your post". Honestly. The point of this website is to read posts. I can't determine, in advance, how terrible your post is going to be, and how hard you are going to fellate F$U. I was stuck seeing your post, and now I can't unsee it.

Relax, take it easy. You ****ed up, Mel, and you're paying the price. Your penance won't end early because you choose to fight everyone and tell us how we have "miserable lives". If anything, that just prolongs YOUR misery.

1709837904748.png

Dry your tears, buttercup.

First, the majority of my post mocks F$U fans and their stupidity. I tacked on a general (no-name-provided) comment that is directed at ALL Miami porsters who insist on white-knighting for F$U and/or Prison Mike. If you prefer, I can be more specific from now on, and at you @Hurricane Chris every time I comment on Miami porsters who down-low-support F$U and F$U fans.

Second, you did not "simply make a comment on a post". That's not true. You criticized a Miami poster and supported an F$U idiot, not just one time, but over and over and over again even after it was explained to you.

I'm not sure how we should have "ignored your stupidity" and "passed over your post". Honestly. The point of this website is to read posts. I can't determine, in advance, how terrible your post is going to be, and how hard you are going to fellate F$U. I was stuck seeing your post, and now I can't unsee it.

Relax, take it easy. You ****ed up, Mel, and you're paying the price. Your penance won't end early because you choose to fight everyone and tell us how we have "miserable lives". If anything, that just prolongs YOUR misery.

View attachment 284123
You were refencing me and you know it. Don't gaslight me plz. However, I am not crying about it and its not misery. I was told in another post to let this go and I had. Let's do that and leave the thread to bashing on FSU and their fans. I have nothing against you, I don't know you and I am letting it go. Sound good? You spend a lot of time on here posting and such, so you continue to do your thing and attack the FSU fans and team and I will read it and enjoy your banter.
Thanks brother and respect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back