Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Sometimes I cant help myself I guess.

1709587568844.png

Advertisement
FSU fans are totally delusional. Was reading some comments regarding realignment "no way Miami belongs in the B10 with us .... we always beat them like 50 - 10 and have to keep emptying the bench to keep from scoring 100". Man .... Georgia would have totally destroyed FSU with Travis and their complete starting roster. They managed to beat Miami ..... at Doak .... by ONE SCORE and they believe they would have won the national championship? There have to be a lot of meth heads in that fan base that has access to a computer.
For a team that "always wins 50-10" - I'm sure he'd be surprised to figure out that the total scoring in the last 10 games is...

FSU - 249
Miami - 251

8+ point wins in the last 10 years - Miami 2, fsu 1.

We also have more wins overall, 35-33.

fsu fans can get ****ed.

You have got to be kidding me.

I'll give you three guesses as to why ESPN does not have "full stats" on Jared Verse, and the first two guesses don't count. And the first three letters of your third guess will be "A-L-B"...

Good lord, why in the **** would F$U have even offered a scholarship to a guy from Albany with only 4 tackles...

Kid's best statistical year was at Albany...but F$U "developed" him...

And I'm not being critical of you personally, I blame the F$U fans who "love" Jared Verse so much that they don't know a single fact about his life before 2022...

View attachment 283848

Verse was the same player he was at Albany as he was at FSU… fsu did not develop him they simply gave him a larger platform to be viewed.

Advertisement
All I said was that he was accusing the Fsu guy of lying and maybe the guy just saw stats that were incorrect or incomplete on the top sports network website and just reposted it and wasn't lying. Maybe the Fsu fan is just dumb and thought the dude had horrible stats at Albany, even though FSU went after him in the portal. Maybe some ppl on this site are stupid and just want to argue with me about it?
I never said the stats were one way or another. Just that maybe the guy could post something incorrect that he thought was right and not be trying to lie about it?
Is that concept really that hard for you guys to understand? Could someone actually post something on twitter that is wrong but not realize it?
I never said the stats were anything, just that when you look on Espn that is what it shows. Not sure how I could be dead wrong on that. It's not that kind of situation.
He can attack the Fsu fan on twitter if he wants, I could care less. Just not sure how he can say the guy's intent was to "lie" and not that the idiot just posted something that was false and not realize it cause he was too intent on showing that FSU "developed" the guy.
You’re researching in behalf of a Nole fan, that sound like you’re helping them 🤷‍♂️

Verse was the same player he was at Albany as he was at FSU… fsu did not develop him they simply gave him a larger platform to be viewed.

And one could argue the only difference is that he was surrounded by better talent at FSU than Albany, so he was able to see less double teams. Regardless, the delusion is real.

For a team that "always wins 50-10" - I'm sure he'd be surprised to figure out that the total scoring in the last 10 games is...

FSU - 249
Miami - 251

8+ point wins in the last 10 years - Miami 2, fsu 1.

We also have more wins overall, 35-33.

fsu fans can get ****ed.
THIS!

Advertisement
All I said was that he was accusing the Fsu guy of lying and maybe the guy just saw stats that were incorrect or incomplete on the top sports network website and just reposted it and wasn't lying. Maybe the Fsu fan is just dumb and thought the dude had horrible stats at Albany, even though FSU went after him in the portal. Maybe some ppl on this site are stupid and just want to argue with me about it?
I never said the stats were one way or another. Just that maybe the guy could post something incorrect that he thought was right and not be trying to lie about it?
Is that concept really that hard for you guys to understand? Could someone actually post something on twitter that is wrong but not realize it?
I never said the stats were anything, just that when you look on Espn that is what it shows. Not sure how I could be dead wrong on that. It's not that kind of situation.
He can attack the Fsu fan on twitter if he wants, I could care less. Just not sure how he can say the guy's intent was to "lie" and not that the idiot just posted something that was false and not realize it cause he was too intent on showing that FSU "developed" the guy.
into the abyss fish GIF

And one could argue the only difference is that he was surrounded by better talent at FSU than Albany, so he was able to see less double teams. Regardless, the delusion is real.
also how do they not know his production? We wanted Verse as well, I remember the posts about him here and talking about his stats he was racking up at albany. Also, this board (and theirs) likely blows up if he legit spent 2 years at albany and only had 4 tackles then comes to a D1 program. If those were his actual stats no way he sniffs a D1 offer absent something crazy

Edit: I just checked and the thread is titled "Canes offer #1 overall transfer DE Jared Verse and zbrod posted his stats in the OP.

Advertisement
It's not the comment.

It's the fact that this is Nole Tears. And you are (intentionally or unintentionally) standing up for a Nole in this thread.

I'm not saying it's a capital offense. I'm just pointing out that there was a reason that TrumpyCane posted what he did ON THIS THREAD.

This thread is for mocking idiot SemenHoles. That is all.
Oh, no one is that oblivious, wait ..... there's one rule for a tears thread, no one cares about feelings lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back