Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

IDK what TrumpyCane is talking about. I looked on ESPN and a few other sites and saw the same stats that the nole guy posted. Maybe all those sites are wrong but thats what they have. IDK

1709481464168.png

Advertisement

View attachment 283728
Im only saying what shows up on espn stats and other sites that show college stats and that was what the guy posted. Definitely not looking to defend a FSU fan, but doubt he was trying to lie when he posted it. He just put up what he saw I guess. So maybe its a typo that was reposted by all the media sites. IDK

Im only saying what shows up on espn stats and other sites that show college stats and that was what the guy posted. Definitely not looking to defend a FSU fan, but doubt he was trying to lie when he posted it. He just put up what he saw I guess. So maybe its a typo that was reposted by all the media sites. IDK

TrumpyCane doesn’t know if you’re serious or not

How about double checking facts before you post them?

Simple google search

78342AF7-102C-40DA-AE45-BFF2568A97C2.jpeg

Sad but true, Al Golden in his first 6 months signed more elite LB talent than Manny did in 6 years here. - Gionni Paul, Eddie Johnson, Perryman & Armbrister.
and shaq, mccloud, and pic were his recruits.
chase smith was a very talented recruit but hes legacy

Advertisement
TrumpyCane doesn’t know if you’re serious or not

How about double checking facts before you post them?

Simple google search

View attachment 283737
TrumpCane needs to read what I said and understand better. I am not questioning the kids stats over his career or what you put. I am only saying that when I went on google and searched his stats I clicked on the Espn link and it showed exactly what the FSU fool posted. I looked at the next few results and saw the same. I could give a **** about Verse and his stats at Albany or your online spat with another person I don't know or even you, I simply said that the person most likely wasn't trying to "lie" about the stats and was just reposting what they saw online, which was incorrect info clearly.
Hopefully that person will spend more time researching for his post on stupid twitter and proved a works cited page with footnotes on all his sources. How should I or anyone else know to search specific years and check several sources to confirm the veracity of the info. I would assume the top sports site and channel would have them complete, especially on a draft ready player, and correct and could give a **** if they don't.
Let it go brother. Spring ball starts soon and you guys will get a chance to criticize every move the staff makes then.

TrumpCane needs to read what I said and understand better. I am not questioning the kids stats over his career or what you put. I am only saying that when I went on google and searched his stats I clicked on the Espn link and it showed exactly what the FSU fool posted. I looked at the next few results and saw the same. I could give a **** about Verse and his stats at Albany or your online spat with another person I don't know or even you, I simply said that the person most likely wasn't trying to "lie" about the stats and was just reposting what they saw online, which was incorrect info clearly.
Hopefully that person will spend more time researching for his post on stupid twitter and proved a works cited page with footnotes on all his sources. How should I or anyone else know to search specific years and check several sources to confirm the veracity of the info. I would assume the top sports site and channel would have them complete, especially on a draft ready player, and correct and could give a **** if they don't.
Let it go brother. Spring ball starts soon and you guys will get a chance to criticize every move the staff makes then.
Never click espn that was a bad move lol

Advertisement
You are right about that. It's even worse to try to make a comment or have a discussion on this board either. Lol
Sometimes we are accustomed to reading texts and while we read them we think the person is telling us with an attitude. We read them with that in mind and its over lol. Thats why I prefer speaking lol

Well, when you’re dead wrong, and continue doubling down on white-knighting semenhole fan, it’s kind of a bad look for you.
All I said was that he was accusing the Fsu guy of lying and maybe the guy just saw stats that were incorrect or incomplete on the top sports network website and just reposted it and wasn't lying. Maybe the Fsu fan is just dumb and thought the dude had horrible stats at Albany, even though FSU went after him in the portal. Maybe some ppl on this site are stupid and just want to argue with me about it?
I never said the stats were one way or another. Just that maybe the guy could post something incorrect that he thought was right and not be trying to lie about it?
Is that concept really that hard for you guys to understand? Could someone actually post something on twitter that is wrong but not realize it?
I never said the stats were anything, just that when you look on Espn that is what it shows. Not sure how I could be dead wrong on that. It's not that kind of situation.
He can attack the Fsu fan on twitter if he wants, I could care less. Just not sure how he can say the guy's intent was to "lie" and not that the idiot just posted something that was false and not realize it cause he was too intent on showing that FSU "developed" the guy.

Advertisement
FSU fans are totally delusional. Was reading some comments regarding realignment "no way Miami belongs in the B10 with us .... we always beat them like 50 - 10 and have to keep emptying the bench to keep from scoring 100". Man .... Georgia would have totally destroyed FSU with Travis and their complete starting roster. They managed to beat Miami ..... at Doak .... by ONE SCORE and they believe they would have won the national championship? There have to be a lot of meth heads in that fan base that has access to a computer.

IDK what TrumpyCane is talking about. I looked on ESPN and a few other sites and saw the same stats that the nole guy posted. Maybe all those sites are wrong but thats what they have. IDK

You have got to be kidding me.

I'll give you three guesses as to why ESPN does not have "full stats" on Jared Verse, and the first two guesses don't count. And the first three letters of your third guess will be "A-L-B"...

Good lord, why in the **** would F$U have even offered a scholarship to a guy from Albany with only 4 tackles...

Kid's best statistical year was at Albany...but F$U "developed" him...

And I'm not being critical of you personally, I blame the F$U fans who "love" Jared Verse so much that they don't know a single fact about his life before 2022...

1709586764089.png

Advertisement

As a general proposition, it's usually a bad bet when someone tries to defend an F$U fan or explain why that F$U fan made a mistake. I don't care if that ****head SemenHole fan was "trying to lie" or not. That moronic F$U fan is just plain ignorant, both generally and specifically as it relates to Jared Verse.

It's not a "typo". It's the fact that none of these "stats sites" track Albany or its players. It's not that complicated.

But kudos to the idiot F$U fans who think that Jared Verse only had 4 tackles before he transferred to F$U. Nothing can ever fix "stupid".

All I said was that he was accusing the Fsu guy of lying and maybe the guy just saw stats that were incorrect or incomplete on the top sports network website and just reposted it and wasn't lying. Maybe the Fsu fan is just dumb and thought the dude had horrible stats at Albany, even though FSU went after him in the portal. Maybe some ppl on this site are stupid and just want to argue with me about it?
I never said the stats were one way or another. Just that maybe the guy could post something incorrect that he thought was right and not be trying to lie about it?
Is that concept really that hard for you guys to understand? Could someone actually post something on twitter that is wrong but not realize it?
I never said the stats were anything, just that when you look on Espn that is what it shows. Not sure how I could be dead wrong on that. It's not that kind of situation.
He can attack the Fsu fan on twitter if he wants, I could care less. Just not sure how he can say the guy's intent was to "lie" and not that the idiot just posted something that was false and not realize it cause he was too intent on showing that FSU "developed" the guy.

You don’t ******* get this thread. You’re literally bending over backwards, excusing some hillbilly FSU fan who’s too ignorant to figure out one player’s stats, which are easily available anywhere.

The worst part is you just keep going on and on and on about it.

You are right about that. It's even worse to try to make a comment or have a discussion on this board either. Lol

It's not the comment.

It's the fact that this is Nole Tears. And you are (intentionally or unintentionally) standing up for a Nole in this thread.

I'm not saying it's a capital offense. I'm just pointing out that there was a reason that TrumpyCane posted what he did ON THIS THREAD.

This thread is for mocking idiot SemenHoles. That is all.

Alright, I said "Please stop" in an earlier response, and then I edited it out.

Now I will reiterate it.

Please stop.

This is not the place to make lengthy defensive posts on why you chose to white-knight for an idiot F$U fan. I'm not sure why you are so obsessed with whether the moron F$U fan "intended to lie". The fact remains, he did lie, regardless of whether it was based on ignorance.

Let it go.

Advertisement
Back