Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
The prep schools have ruined these lists. 98% of the kids who go to IMG aren’t from Bradenton or even west FL. They’re 4/5 star talents and then get paid to go to IMG at 16

Wish there was a way to go by where the kid first went to HS.
That’s true. The biggest NFL football factories are apparently Bradenton and Plantation, Florida. I know none of those IMG kids are local but I’m pretty sure 99% of those American Heritage kids aren’t from west Broward either.

That’s true. The biggest NFL football factories are apparently Bradenton and Plantation, Florida. I know none of those IMG kids are local but I’m pretty sure 99% of those American Heritage kids aren’t from west Broward either.
Agreed. Chaminade similar too. JoJo is from Central originally. There’s no real way to tell anymore who’s actually producing most nfl players. It’s diluted.

FB_IMG_1708970236411.jpg

Agreed. Chaminade similar too. JoJo is from Central originally. There’s no real way to tell anymore who’s actually producing most nfl players. It’s diluted.
It’s likely that Jojo isn’t from Central either because they recruit just as much as the private schools.

Advertisement
Didn't him and smith go to Pace their freshmans year

No clue where Jojo or Smith lives, but if they are Miami Gardens/Scott Lake kids, depending on which side they live on (only saying that because of their optimist squad)...they'd be zoned to American, Norland, or Carol City....even Krop if they're on the other side of 441. Pace and Chaminade are also closer private schools. Clearly a football recruitment scenario for any Miami Garden kid to end up at Central. But again, that's assuming they even live in the Gardens. Wish we could go back to kids mostly going to the public school they're originally zoned to.

No clue where Jojo or Smith lives, but if they are Miami Gardens/Scott Lake kids, depending on which side they live on (only saying that because of their optimist squad)...they'd be zoned to American, Norland, or Carol City....even Krop if they're on the other side of 441. Pace and Chaminade are also closer private schools. Clearly a football recruitment scenario for any Miami Garden kid to end up at Central. But again, that's assuming they even live in the Gardens. Wish we could go back to kids mostly going to the public school they're originally zoned to.
That’s the law in Florida. You can send your kid to any public school that isn’t overcrowded as long as you provide them transportation.

Advertisement
View attachment 283593
Back to 1st page, thanks Georgia.
The most predictable game in the history of cfb. That’s why fsu best players opted out and used thee “it’s cause they robbed us of the playoffs” excuse

Everyone that understands this sport knew UGA was dropping at least 50 and with their QB healthy they get bodied as well.

The most predictable game in the history of cfb. That’s why fsu best players opted out and used thee “it’s cause they robbed us of the playoffs” excuse

Everyone that understands this sport knew UGA was dropping at least 50 and with their QB healthy they get bodied as well.
If anyone should have been upset it was UGA who clearly was a better team than a Healthy FSU.

Advertisement
If anyone should have been upset it was UGA who clearly was a better team than a Healthy FSU.

IMO I would’ve put UGA in (unfortunately) but just being real. If the mission statement for the committee is to put the 4 best in UGA was one of them. But once they put in BAMA they had to put in Texas because of the head to head. If they had put FSU in it could’ve gotten interesting. BAMA or Texas? Or maybe they say **** it UGA don’t care they lost their last. They could’ve had more to debate.

IMO I would’ve put UGA in (unfortunately) but just being real. If the mission statement for the committee is to put the 4 best in UGA was one of them. But once they put in BAMA they had to put in Texas because of the head to head.
And I think if bama played Texas again Bama would have beat them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back