Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
sauce hasn't done nearly enough to be mentioned with the greats

Charles Woodson, rod Woodson, ty law, champ Bailey, Richard Sherman, Asante Samuel, Revis, even Jalen Ramsey has done it for a long time now

Last edited:
Advertisement
FB_IMG_1708798836849.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m pretty sure Dade has the most nfl players followed by broward. Then somewhere in Texas then cali.

All though funny, I've been following the lawsuit. I think the ACC is going to get smoked. They will let FSU leave as they don't want the rest of the ACC knowing all the outs they actually have.

The ACC ignored or didn't know about some of the laws in Florida preventing some of the very actions they took in their negotiations with ESPN.

This will ultimately benefit Miami. I believe Miami will exit by 2026 which is the end of the ACC tv contract with ESPN without ESPN's option which will be declared null and void.

I've seen some FSU videos with a lawyer interpreting the lawsuits. He's an FSU alum, but he appears to be objective.

Last edited:
You know why he fell off? He wasn’t coaching 5 star linebackers anymore. It’s easy to look good when you’re given the best players to work with.
Nah can’t do that, he was the catalyst for those players coming to UM. Like saying Mario only won at Oregon because he got elite players, it’s half the job.

BTW Here’s some of non top 100 overall LBs Randy signed while at UM.

- Beason
- Glenn Cook
- T Good
- Daryl Sharpton
- Colin McCarthy
- Sean Spence

Advertisement
Back