Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
here for the staged walk out
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
They're really talking about how they've "re-loaded" over there. I just don't understand how you lose more than 90% of your offensive production and key guys on defense, but believe you're looking at an 11-1/12-0 season. Especially when they've averaged around the 18th best recruiting class the past four years. They did well in the portal, but none of those guys are a sure thing and were mostly non-factors at their prior schools (the RB from Bama was a really really good pickup though). And DJU under center does nothing to elevate that team. 8-4 team, and if the transfers are busts prepare for pain.

Advertisement
They're really talking about how they've "re-loaded" over there. I just don't understand how you lose more than 90% of your offensive production and key guys on defense, but believe you're looking at an 11-1/12-0 season. Especially when they've averaged around the 18th best recruiting class the past four years. They did well in the portal, but none of those guys are a sure thing and were mostly non-factors at their prior schools (the RB from Bama was a really really good pickup though). And DJU under center does nothing to elevate that team. 8-4 team, and if the transfers are busts prepare for pain.
Look, they are literally delusional. They DO believe they would have won the national championship ... they really do. I really wish both Georgia and FSU played with their full rosters and with Travis. It would have been an epic beatdown and nobody would have to listen to their moaning.

Look, they are literally delusional. They DO believe they would have won the national championship ... they really do. I really wish both Georgia and FSU played with their full rosters and with Travis. It would have been an epic beatdown and nobody would have to listen to their moaning.
Had they played at full strength, it would've been a 38-13 type of win for Georgia. I think they're gonna get a pretty big wakeup call this year.

Advertisement

A bit off topic, but I really hate those sanctimonious ****ers from South Bend so please indulge me for a moment...

Who is more Catholic?
Percentage of people in South Bend identifying as Catholic: ~20%.
Percentage of Miamians that identify as Catholic: ~27%.

Who is more Convict?
Father William Presley, assigned to ND in the early/mid 1970s, was alleged to have sexually abused many, many minors. He time at ND overlapped with Rudy's.
In 2011, the SEC charged Rudy with securities fraud, alleging he participated in a pump-and-dump scheme with his sports drink company. Rudy ultimately agreed to pay $382,866 to resolve the charges, which he did not admit or deny.

Please keep this is in mind when these reprobates come to the Rock in 2025.

And, of course, Gators Eat Boogers.

Madison Social - Gators eat boogers. Noles eat BLT Dip. We... | Facebook

But semenholes eat far worse things.

Random thought of the day: Florida State's logo looks like ...

[EDIT... not sure why the second image didn't load the first time...]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back